First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Aniplex and Key Visual Arts New Projects: Angel Beats OVA and "Charlotte" TV series
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/9/14
I hope it's a remake of Angel Beats because the blank out character looks like Yusa from Angel Beats!

Zodai 
11314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/14
While I would like some VN news as well, Aniplex's inclusion makes it sound like this is an anime announcement. (At the very least, that's what some of my VN friends are saying.)

Could be a reboot, but who knows?
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/9/14

stark700 wrote:


DeathyZA wrote:

If it is a adaptation of the VN, then best animu announcement ever. hype train starts then!


Hopefully then :>

I've been wanting to give the VN a try someday myself.

Edit: I just realized something else. ANIPLEX. That also means high price so get ready for empty wallets.


Is the VN a sequel or something? Or does it just expand the original story?
29767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/9/14

nemoskull wrote:
we welcome the 5 year aniversary of angel beats! with big news and big annoucments!
whats more, aniplex KEY bring a new projcet ??? that will be announced.
in 15 weeks, a new fresh start from KEY that you don't want to miss!
also, a press confrence of recruitment (no idea what this means, literal translation)
if you want up to date new, please check the offical site!

(its a crappy trans, tirend and didnt put much effort in to it.)


So, basically it's an announcement that there will be an announcement, on the 22nd. Figures.

The 15 weeks is interesting, though. We're about 2 weeks away (?) from the end of the current anime season, and 1/4th of a year is 13 weeks, so that should be right around the start of the season after next. Plus Aniplex being involved... really does sound like a new anime series.
215285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/9/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


stark700 wrote:


DeathyZA wrote:

If it is a adaptation of the VN, then best animu announcement ever. hype train starts then!


Hopefully then :>

I've been wanting to give the VN a try someday myself.

Edit: I just realized something else. ANIPLEX. That also means high price so get ready for empty wallets.


Is the VN a sequel or something? Or does it just expand the original story?


No, it's another work from Key.
https://vndb.org/v751
33785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 12/9/14
Hopefully it's Rewrite, the VN was one of the best stories I've read.
16750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/14
It would be pretty hard to adapt Rewrite
214571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/14
22102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 12/9/14

Pearsauces wrote:

It would be pretty hard to adapt Rewrite


Agreed, especially since each route involves you



16750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/14 , edited 12/9/14

farispie wrote:


Pearsauces wrote:

It would be pretty hard to adapt Rewrite


Agreed, especially since each route involves you





I know what you mean. It just works so well as a VN because of the VN format (Starting from the beginning to enter another route)
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/9/14

Pearsauces wrote:

It would be pretty hard to adapt Rewrite


Is there romance in Rewrite?
23326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/9/14
It would be possible to cram together all the stuff that happens in the common route together, but after that they'd have to remain separate.
16750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/14 , edited 12/9/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


Pearsauces wrote:

It would be pretty hard to adapt Rewrite


Is there romance in Rewrite?


Indeed there is romance in Rewrite. I would highly recommend it. The common route is probably around 15 hours and the Whole VN is probably around 75-100 hours.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/9/14

Pearsauces wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


Pearsauces wrote:

It would be pretty hard to adapt Rewrite


Is there romance in Rewrite?


Indeed there is romance in Rewrite. I would highly recommend it. (although the Common Route is quite long. 15 hours probably)


And it's an eroge? (for the record, I like eroges a lot )
16750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/14 , edited 12/9/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


Pearsauces wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


Pearsauces wrote:

It would be pretty hard to adapt Rewrite


Is there romance in Rewrite?


Indeed there is romance in Rewrite. I would highly recommend it. (although the Common Route is quite long. 15 hours probably)


And it's an eroge? (for the record, I like eroges a lot )


Rewrite doesn't have any H-scenes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.