First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
IF YOU COULD MARRY ONE ANIME GIRL WHO WOULD IT BE
11100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
so basically a waifu?


ez

40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 12/8/14

AnimeKami wrote:

^ I suppose she gives good head…


Orly?
Posted 12/8/14 , edited 12/8/14

gavin521 wrote:

SENA



who would you guys marry


I'll raise a Yozora to your Sena.


Yozora for life. Yozora may be a bitch, but Sena is a fucking child molestor.
xxJing 
37207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 12/8/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Yozora for life. Yozora may be a bitch, but Sena is a fucking child molestor.


Yozora is extremely emotionally unstable. I'd pick Sena's dad over Yozora.
Posted 12/8/14 , edited 12/8/14

xxJing wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Yozora for life. Yozora may be a bitch, but Sena is a fucking child molestor.


Yozora is extremely emotionally unstable. I'd pick Sena's dad over Yozora.


I hate to say it, but that is sorta better than what Sena does to Kobato. If Sena was fat and ugly, she'd be creepy.

P.S. It's okay Yozora chan, I'll fix you....
17771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
6399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 12/8/14 , edited 12/8/14
Possibles:

-Saber (FSN)
-Rin (FSN-Deen/Kaleid)
-Touka Kirishima (Tokyo Ghoul)
-Revy (Black Lagoon)
-Motoko "The Major" Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell: SAC)
-Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki no Kyojin)
-Kuroki Tomoko (Watamote)
xxJing 
37207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 12/8/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


xxJing wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Yozora for life. Yozora may be a bitch, but Sena is a fucking child molestor.


Yozora is extremely emotionally unstable. I'd pick Sena's dad over Yozora.


I hate to say it, but that is sorta better than what Sena does to Kobato. If Sena was fat and ugly, she'd be creepy.

P.S. It's okay Yozora chan, I'll fix you....


This is probably what awaits her after Highschool.



104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/8/14

GoldTStar wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

^ I suppose she gives good head…


Orly?


Yes.
Posted 12/8/14

xxJing wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


xxJing wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Yozora for life. Yozora may be a bitch, but Sena is a fucking child molestor.


Yozora is extremely emotionally unstable. I'd pick Sena's dad over Yozora.


I hate to say it, but that is sorta better than what Sena does to Kobato. If Sena was fat and ugly, she'd be creepy.

P.S. It's okay Yozora chan, I'll fix you....


This is probably what awaits her after Highschool.





Oh she's a dominatrix. How sexy. I'll totally let Yozora own me.

*licks master Yozora




P.S. It's okay Yozora, if beating me makes you feel better, than beat me to your heart's content...

40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 12/8/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Oh she's a dominatrix. How sexy. I'll totally let Yozora own me.

*licks master Yozora




P.S. It's okay Yozora, if beating me makes you feel better, than beat me to your heart's content...



I already said you were an expert, didn't I?
1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/14 , edited 12/8/14
So is this a waifu thread? Saber AKA Arturia Pendragon
Posted 12/8/14

XerBlade wrote:



No contest. No one else even comes remotely close nor ever did.


sooo....what show? I need to obse- I mean lovingly look at this girl.
82900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Unlimited Blade W...
Offline
Posted 12/8/14

OtakuKoala wrote:


XerBlade wrote:



No contest. No one else even comes remotely close nor ever did.


sooo....what show? I need to obse- I mean lovingly look at this girl.


It's Kamizaki Risa from Amagami. She's only in 2 episodes in the first season and 1 in the spinoff/sequel of the anime adaptation though. In the visual novel it's based on she's the secret heroine that you have to finish all other heroine's routes to unlock.
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
If I said Chaika, would I have to pick one?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.