First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
licensed anime
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / phil
Offline
Posted 2/2/08 , edited 2/2/08
I tend to miss a lot of good anime coz i havent seen them here. So i want to ask you guys If you could suggest some very good licensed anime titles that i could download or buy somewhere.

for example is some anime that i just recently discovered are:
Blood+
Seirei no moribito
Basilisk
Mushishi

and theres a lot more.. i know...
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the sun....im dead
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
ermmmm....this looks like a duplicate
4621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / The Wired World
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Lucky Star just got licensed and it's very funny

p/s to fully enjoy Lucky Star,watch Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya 1st which is also licensed "not great but ok"
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
i like black cat but it got licensed so i cant watch it on youtube and stuff T.T
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Lucky Star
Ouran High school host club
Negima!?
Fruits Basket
True Tears
4161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥ Crunchyroll DUH! ♥
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
um gravitation *even though people thinks its gay i mean a boy and boy kiss each other*
and loveless*same with this one*
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Florida =/
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Heres a question...Whats the point of uploading the series when its just gets licensed most of the time?
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Lovely Complex just got licensed too : ( and that was a good anime dammit...>:(
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

cha-cha--changmin wrote:

um gravitation *even though people thinks its gay i mean a boy and boy kiss each other*
and loveless*same with this one*

It IS gay but i like it neways XP

1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / phil
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
oh yeah Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya is good too.. i watched it on youtube...
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The New Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
All these licenses are really getting to be a problem....some o my fav animes have been licensed now!
and to preppy, the point is so we can watch it before it gets the license and is hard or damned near impossible to find.
and also nobody wants to watch their favorite animes get dubbed. 'Tis a horrible thing.
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / phil
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

preppyxemo wrote:

Heres a question...Whats the point of uploading the series when its just gets licensed most of the time?


well.. when the anime got "licensed" it just means that *we cant upload it anymore*

837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
HMMMM.......Air Master, and theres Tactics , And Tokyo Underground....theres alot more too!
4161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥ Crunchyroll DUH! ♥
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

X_LoveHolic_X wrote:


cha-cha--changmin wrote:

um gravitation *even though people thinks its gay i mean a boy and boy kiss each other*
and loveless*same with this one*

It IS gay but i like it neways XP



yeah (w.e.)
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on Earth
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

himiko01 wrote:


preppyxemo wrote:

Heres a question...Whats the point of uploading the series when its just gets licensed most of the time?


well.. when the anime got "licensed" it just means that *we cant upload it anymore*



Agree. But there will always be someone who uploads them in a different website, so if u can find it then u can watch it.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.