First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Getting my business license!
6085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
So tomorrow I am going to go get my business license and apply for a loan to start up my own small otaku shop. I plan on selling manga, anime and different paraphernalia like wall scrolls and other things of the such! I am so excited about this!!!

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, i am just over-excited and nervous of the long road i have ahead of me!
9099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
good luck man
Posted 12/8/14 , edited 12/8/14
let me know when you going out of business sale is, i like stuff on the cheap
6085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
Thanks for the good luck wishes, I've been studying and preparing a good business plan for a long time and I finally feel confident enough to follow through with it! So excited!
9442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Antonio
Online
Posted 12/8/14
Don't mess up
Posted 12/8/14
Well good luck and post pics of your shop...

I wanna open an anime cafe xD when I'm 40 years old
5864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / bay area
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
where is it!! And ASAP, open up an online store for your shop! xD
6085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
If I can get the loans needed then I'll be opening up in Clarksville tennessee near the army base and if all goes well it'll be before this time next year that I'll be steady with business. Fingers crossed and knock on wood that all goes well lol
Posted 12/8/14
Best of luck, these things are hard to get, and harder to maintain.
5540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
Good luck!

Post pictures when you can.

152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Motown
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
Once you have inventory, there's good money going to sci-fi, anime, etc... conventions as a vendor. People there are ready to spend.
18164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/8/14 , edited 12/8/14
What was the saying again? Was it... most new businesses, they don't make a profit 'til at least two years. And then your margins will be razor thin. Best case scenario, you don't cut yourself a salary for at least 5 years. (like Crunchyroll back in 2006/2007, am I right?)

Can you go 5 years without a salary, Michael?
35327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / the bay
Offline
Posted 12/8/14

-mockingbird wrote:

let me know when you going out of business sale is, i like stuff on the cheap


idk but i find this rude o.o

to OP gL i hope you did your research for your business plan and etc.
Posted 12/8/14

Arbitrator wrote:


-mockingbird wrote:

let me know when you going out of business sale is, i like stuff on the cheap


idk but i find this rude o.o

to OP gL i hope you did your research for your business plan and etc.


meh, i'm still gonna give the guy business :9

but sarcasm is a lost art
35327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / the bay
Offline
Posted 12/8/14

-mockingbird wrote:


Arbitrator wrote:


-mockingbird wrote:

let me know when you going out of business sale is, i like stuff on the cheap


idk but i find this rude o.o

to OP gL i hope you did your research for your business plan and etc.


meh, i'm still gonna give the guy business :9

but sarcasm is a lost art


maybe. in any case, my b, but i usually notice sarcasm through facial or body expressions ^_^ something not applicable to forums.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.