First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Anime Quotes
12189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/18/14 , edited 4/7/15
You Should Enjoy The Little Detours To The Fullest Because That's Where You'll Find The Things More Important Than What You Want.-Ging Freecs


It's these words that have inspired me to take more chances so I started traveling the world
Posted 12/19/14 , edited 18 days ago
"humans are truly despicable" - one of the shinigami in Death Note.

I couldn't relate to that when I was watching the anime at 19 years old... but now, I wholly agree with it. and the word, "despicable" keeps ringing in my ears... it's the perfect word to describe humans.
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/14 , edited 2/16/15

0rihara wrote:

Hey people, interested in hearing your favorite anime quotes.

Some of mine:


"Books are not something that you just read words in. They're also a tool to adjust your senses."
-Shougo, Psycho-Pass



I absolutely loved this episode of Psycho-Pass. Everything he said at that moment was pure gold and i cant help but applaud the author.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/14 , edited 12/23/14
Ooog.. I went searching for a particular FMA quote and came across a few really good ones..


In general, men prefer to let their actions speak instead of words. When they're in pain, they don't want to burden anyone with it, not if they can help it. They don't want anyone to worry about them. That's how they are. Even so, there may come a time when they'll ask for your help. And when they do, I know that you'll be there for them. Isn't that enough?

- Maes Hughes
(Fullmetal Alchemist)



Everything we see, everyone we meet, is caught up in a great unseen flow. But it's bigger than that. It's the entire world, the entire universe even. And compared to something as big as that, Al, you and I are tiny, not even the size of ants. Only one small part within a much greater flow. Nothing more than a fraction of the whole. But by putting all those "ones" together, you get one great "All", just like Teacher said. The flow of this universe follows laws of such magnitude that you and I can't even imagine them.

- Edward Elric
(Fullmetal Alchemist)


And here's the one I liked.


When you live, your life will end sooner or later. The body will return to the earth. Grass and flowers will grow on top of it. The soul will nourish the hearts... and it will live on in the hearts of other people. Everything in this world flows around and circulates. That goes for human lives too.

- Izumi Curtis
(Fullmetal Alchemist)


The series itself was all about this, the ebb and flow of life. The struggle to gain more, to obtain knowledge, and sometimes do things innocently that you shouldn't do, and the price you pay for them all. That's what really made it for me..

That and I concur with Roy Mustang on this quote:


TINY MINI SKIRTS!

- Roy Mustang
(Fullmetal Alchemist)
34033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/14 , edited 12/23/14

xCrimsonEX wrote:


samsayyid wrote:


Fate/Stating the obvious.


The sad day when official, afaik, sub translations are just as bad as the fan sub (which is what the meme is based on.) that started a meme.


I'm actually surprised no one has mentioned this yet. I would but I'm too lazy to care.
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/23/14 , edited 18 days ago
"Do it when you think of it, and it will always get done" - from Moonphase

A piece of advice I've taken to heart.
24257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/14 , edited 12/23/14
Your panties, please show them to me. - Brook

I will bestow on you the judgement of the heavens. - Hanada Iichiro.
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Albany, Oregon
Offline
Posted 12/23/14 , edited 7/7/15
"What are you, stupid or something?!" -Asuka Langley Soryu


5086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/14 , edited 18 days ago
Also .misa from death note " i cant imagine a world without light"
"Why yes, that would be dark." L from death note
This convrsation was nutty
Posted 12/25/14 , edited 7/7/15

haruka1130 wrote:


0rihara wrote:

Hey people, interested in hearing your favorite anime quotes.

Some of mine:


"Books are not something that you just read words in. They're also a tool to adjust your senses."
-Shougo, Psycho-Pass






I don't get this quote. It sounds stupid. Don't E-Books have words too? Isn't the content important? Or is it the author going on another nostalgia trip again?
Le_Dom 
16895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Online
Posted 12/25/14 , edited 18 days ago

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


haruka1130 wrote:


0rihara wrote:

Hey people, interested in hearing your favorite anime quotes.

Some of mine:


"Books are not something that you just read words in. They're also a tool to adjust your senses."
-Shougo, Psycho-Pass






I don't get this quote. It sounds stupid. Don't E-Books have words too? Isn't the content important? Or is it the author going on another nostalgia trip again?


Can't tell if sarcasm, or Mr.Litteral
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/14 , edited 3/28/15
Fav anime quote:

Okay I admit it was from an yaoi part.. I saw on youtube but it was just amazing!

First guy was like: "But why were you okay with the kiss?"

Other guy was like: "because I don't loose anything from that."

BEST LINE EVER! "I don't loose anything from that"

OME GOSH GIRLS NEED TO USE THIS!


Okay I think relevant right?
Posted 12/25/14

Le_Dom wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


haruka1130 wrote:


0rihara wrote:

Hey people, interested in hearing your favorite anime quotes.

Some of mine:


"Books are not something that you just read words in. They're also a tool to adjust your senses."
-Shougo, Psycho-Pass






I don't get this quote. It sounds stupid. Don't E-Books have words too? Isn't the content important? Or is it the author going on another nostalgia trip again?


Can't tell if sarcasm, or Mr.Litteral


I am being serious. I don't see what is different between paper and machine. Words are words. Nothing can really change that. Of course, I am missing the context of it, as I have not seen the anime.


I.E. The quote sounds cool but fails to make any sense.
10546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fuyuki City
Offline
Posted 12/25/14
"Luck is part of my genius."- Joseph Joestar
21709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/25/14


Kaori: It takes Courage to sail in uncharted waters.

Kousei: Who said that?

Kaori: Snoopy.

Kousei: A Dog?

Kaori: Woof

Your Lie in April Ep. 6
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.