First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply If you were pregnant...
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 12/10/14
Not until I love someone to death, I would probably want a baby besides my hot and sexy looks will be in the genetics
Lol In all honesty people always say girls are easier to take care, but I always liked boys too. So 50/50 for me
At most 2 kids otherwise it would be too much work. My mom had 3 babies each 7-8 years apart including me so...harder for her so I would probably have them close together.

My baby will love Manga, Video Games, and Anime. That is all I want...wait I forgot also be a genius because I am Asian!


2408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 12/11/14 , edited 12/11/14
I'd be more worried about the fact that i'm pregnant more than what the baby will be.
Kids in the future is up to the mate, finding a mate that doesn't bore me to tears is the real task. Either they're too stupid or just don't share any interests with me.

If I were to have a kid i'd want a girl x3
I'd buy her everything always because she'd be my princess. She would be like Mein from Akame Ga Kill. Except not impoverished, and I would scare all her boyfriends away.
Maybe a boy, but only if he came as a package deal with his sister. Otherwise one is more than enough for me personally.

Ignore the poor grammar of this picture, but this imagine came to mind when I saw this thread.
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Chiba, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

Eucku wrote:

I'd be more worried about the fact that i'm pregnant more than what the baby will be.
Kids in the future is up to the mate, finding a mate that doesn't bore me to tears is the real task. Either they're too stupid or just don't share any interests with me.

If I were to have a kid i'd want a girl x3
I'd buy her everything always because she'd be my princess. She would be like Mein from Akame Ga Kill. Except not impoverished, and I would scare all her boyfriends away.
Maybe a boy, but only if he came as a package deal with his sister. Otherwise one is more than enough for me personally.

Ignore the poor grammar of this picture, but this imagine came to mind when I saw this thread.


That is actually comedic gold.
Sogno- 
45682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

Kintzo wrote:

Not until I love someone to death



sounds dangerous
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
Abortion.
867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ihlok
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
depends on my other half. upper limit of two children of either sex. i hope they would be good natured but not naive. difference of at least a couple of years is absolute.
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
I wouldn't mind trying out a surrogacy pregnancy... but my biology doesn't allow it.
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
I don't really want kids anytime soon.
But if I were pregnant, I'd want my child/children to be healthy.
10080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
I can't get pregnant since I am a male but I could be one of those guys who say they're pregnant. I think I'd like to have a boy and hopefully be somewhat like me but a little more outgoing...and also be able to shred on guitar.
11789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Australia, Victoria
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
Well, I'm a guy and I don't really want to have kids but if for some reason I do, I'd want twins. I don't mind the gender but as long as they are kind, considerate of each other and quiet then I would love them a lot!
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
Let's say I'm not pregnant but my future wife is.

I would probably at least want 2 children, a boy and a girl and have them learn a bunch of stuff at a young age. Nothing brutal, more like stuff I wish I learned when I was younger or didn't quit like the piano or violin. In terms of which one I want first, probably the boy first so he can look after his sister when he get older.
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
... Ch-Children?

Posted 12/13/14 , edited 12/13/14

TeeBuddy2 wrote:

Let's say I'm not pregnant but my future wife is.

I would probably at least want 2 children, a boy and a girl and have them learn a bunch of stuff at a young age. Nothing brutal, more like stuff I wish I learned when I was younger or didn't quit like the piano or violin. In terms of which one I want first, probably the boy first so he can look after his sister when he get older.


i admire your courage for taking care of another mans baby.
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

-mockingbird wrote:


TeeBuddy2 wrote:

Let's say I'm not pregnant but my future wife is.

I would probably at least want 2 children, a boy and a girl and have them learn a bunch of stuff at a young age. Nothing brutal, more like stuff I wish I learned when I was younger or didn't quit like the piano or violin. In terms of which one I want first, probably the boy first so he can look after his sister when he get older.


i admire your courage for taking care of another mans baby.


What?
Posted 12/13/14

TeeBuddy2 wrote:



What?


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.