First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Character creation
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/15

Deadlybunnie wrote:


*Name: Aika Yami
Age:24
Gender:Female
Height:6'5
Sexual Orientation:straight
Species: Demon.
Power:Healing aura,healing pulse.( Can fight physically well)
Personality:quiet,strange,funny,Random,deadly,kind.


* Occupation:Nurse of the students school.( if im allowed)
* Backstory: Was born on a dark winter night her mother was a demon and she fared for her daughter safety so she raised her in a Forrest shrine with monks to learn from them.after her mothers death the head monk took her in as his own and tought her how to control, and keep calm and relax, to use her powers. Till she came out of hiding to become an nurse them has develop healing powers, and skill for this job.
*Appearance:



Must wait for APPROVAL!


((yeah, you can be the nurse. I don't mind.))

✔ APPROVED by Twinies16


Posted 1/29/15
Name Saber Crystal
Age 17
Gender Female
Height 5'7
Sexual Orientation Straight
Species Witch
Powers Ice magic / control manipulate ice element
Personality intelligent , slightly aggressive, playful
Occupation Student / singer musician (electric guitar )

Back Story Saber is a natural born witch. Her powers started manifest at age 13.Her parents sheltered her away from the world some what. She always had a passion for music and self taught herself to play the electric guitar. Her parents died when she was 15. Her parents were wealthy so she inherited enough money to live comfortably .She continues to pursue school and a music career. She is currently living alone in an apartment and going to school.

Appearance


Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/15

SandraKixx wrote:

Name Saber Crystal
Age 17
Gender Female
Height 5'7
Sexual Orientation Straight
Species Witch
Powers Ice magic / control manipulate ice element
Personality intelligent , slightly aggressive, playful
Occupation Student / singer musician (electric guitar )

Back Story Saber is a natural born witch. Her powers started manifest at age 13.Her parents sheltered her away from the world some what. She always had a passion for music and self taught herself to play the electric guitar. Her parents died when she was 15. Her parents were wealthy so she inherited enough money to live comfortably .She continues to pursue school and a music career. She is currently living alone in an apartment and going to school.

Appearance




✔ = APPROVED by Twinies16
Posted 2/8/15
Name Rahm Ahmen
Age ???
Gender Whatever suits Rahm's mood
Height Various
Sexual Orientation Whatever suits Rahm's mood
Species Demonic
Powers Mimic / shape changer able to look like anyone it comes in contact with. Able to mimic abilities of those it mimics for a short period of time.
Personality manipulate, cunning , self serving sometimes sarcastic.
Occupation Demonic and Manipulator

Back Story Rahm is not nice. Rahm only wants what Rahm wants. If Rahm can use you to get what it wants it will. Rahm is currently looking for a new familiar to channel it's spells through. Rahm currently has it's sights on Saber Crystal. You can never tell what sex Rahm is because it changes all the time.

Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/15

SandraKixx wrote:

Name Rahm Ahmen
Age ???
Gender Whatever suits Rahm's mood
Height Various
Sexual Orientation Whatever suits Rahm's mood
Species Demonic
Powers Mimic / shape changer able to look like anyone it comes in contact with. Able to mimic abilities of those it mimics for a short period of time.
Personality manipulate, cunning , self serving sometimes sarcastic.
Occupation Demonic and Manipulator

Back Story Rahm is not nice. Rahm only wants what Rahm wants. If Rahm can use you to get what it wants it will. Rahm is currently looking for a new familiar to channel it's spells through. Rahm currently has it's sights on Saber Crystal. You can never tell what sex Rahm is because it changes all the time.



Approved by Twinies16
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/15
Tsukishima Reia

19 / Female / 5'7 / Straight / Human / Student
Manipulation of Shadows and Crystals (From thin air)
Dazed / Air-head / Quiet / Reserved / Calm

Born in a line of assassins, her birth itself was a curse.
On the day of her first birthday, her mother fought for her life
while carrying Reia behind her back.
Until desperate measures, her mother had no choice,
but to abandon her own life.
She put Reia in a mini basket and float it
downstream, while she herself was then
ambushed and murdered.

Member
6510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On the Clouds
Offline
Posted 2/10/15 , edited 2/15/15
Identification/Physical
*Name: CC Ayu
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Height: 5'5
Sexual Orientation: straight
Species (human, wizard, demon, angel, etc...): half human, half vampire
Power (you can only have 1-2 powers) : can control one's body (anybody, with just a look) & call up the dead of any era
Personality: Sweet, humorous, mischievous (mainly in vampire form), lovable, playful, persuasive


* Occupation ( student, worker, free loader, or something! ): student & model
* Backstory: Her mother was a human (who the father later on in life bits, so that she could protect herself), & her father was a vampire, who soon enough had a daughter, in which they rose together, in a small house, in the woods. When she was 3, her father was brutally murdered, before her mother's eyes. They somehow managed to escape into a small town, in which her mother found a job & raised CC in a normal home. CC was never aware of her powers, or even of what she possessed from her father. When she realized some of the changes within herself, like her eye color turning red at night or her hair suddenly changed from brown to pink or even her teeth sharpening, with the crave for blood, her mother always told her it was nothing, & never to worry about it. She never knew much about her father, and even with attending her last year of high school, she doesn't know much about who she really is, except that she isn't allowed to hang out late with friends or work night shifts.
*Appearance:
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/10/15

ber45347 wrote:

Tsukishima Reia

19 / Female / 5'7 / Straight / Human / Student
Manipulation of Shadows and Crystals (From thin air)
Dazed / Air-head / Quiet / Reserved / Calm

Born in a line of assassins, her birth itself was a curse.
On the day of her first birthday, her mother fought for her life
while carrying Reia behind her back.
Until desperate measures, her mother had no choice,
but to abandon her own life.
She put Reia in a mini basket and float it
downstream, while she herself was then
ambushed and murdered.



APPROVED by Twinies16

(Please start to rp soon)
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/10/15

ForeverYoung1512 wrote:

Identification/Physical
*Name: CC Ayu
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Height: 5'5
Sexual Orientation: straight
Species (human, wizard, demon, angel, etc...): half human, half vampire
Power (you can only have 1-2 powers) : control one's body & call up the end of any era
Personality: Sweet, humorous, mischievous (mainly in vampire form), lovable, playful, persuasive


* Occupation ( student, worker, free loader, or something! ): student & model
* Backstory: Her mother was a human (who the father later on in life bits, so that she could protect herself), & her father was a vampire, who soon enough had a daughter, in which they rose together, in a small house, in the woods. When she was 3, her father was brutally murdered, before her mother's eyes. They somehow managed to escape into a small town, in which her mother found a job & raised CC in a normal home. CC was never aware of her powers, or even of what she possessed from her father. When she realized some of the changes within herself, like her eye color turning red at night or her hair suddenly changed from brown to pink or even her teeth sharpening, with the crave for blood, her mother always told her it was nothing, & never to worry about it. She never knew much about her father, and even with attending her last year of high school, she doesn't know much about who she really is, except that she isn't allowed to hang out late with friends or work night shifts.
*Appearance:


APPROVED by Twinies16

(Please start to rp soon)
Member
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 2/11/15 , edited 2/11/15
*Name: josh thunder
Age: 17
Gender: male
Height: 5,8 ft
Sexual Orientation: straight
Species (human, wizard, demon, angel, etc...): human
Power (you can only have 1-2 powers) : Speed and controls lightning (able to transfer to weapons)
Personality: eager, caring, determined, barely backs down, likes hanging with friends, persuasive (can yell to prove points), serious and casual

* Occupation ( student, worker, free loader, or something! ): hunter
* Backstory: josh's parents died when he was 14, they were killed by a being of the ab-normal world. since that incedent josh has learned of his powers and trained hard using swords and guns becoming quicker faster and deadlier. josh hunts the beings of the ab-normal world but will only attack if they cross over the lines threatening people and killing abusing the power the have to get somewhere in the world. josh has recently decided to look for allies to help him with his mission of keeping peace between the normal and ab-normal people of the world.
*Appearance:

Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/15

SurrealStorm wrote:

*Name: josh thunder
Age: 17
Gender: male
Height: 5,8 ft
Sexual Orientation: straight
Species (human, wizard, demon, angel, etc...): human
Power (you can only have 1-2 powers) : Speed and controls lightning (able to transfer to weapons)
Personality: eager, caring, determined, barely backs down, likes hanging with friends, persuasive (can yell to prove points), serious and casual

* Occupation ( student, worker, free loader, or something! ): hunter
* Backstory: josh's parents died when he was 14, they were killed by a being of the ab-normal world. since that incedent josh has learned of his powers and trained hard using swords and guns becoming quicker faster and deadlier. josh hunts the beings of the ab-normal world but will only attack if they cross over the lines threatening people and killing abusing the power the have to get somewhere in the world. josh has recently decided to look for allies to help him with his mission of keeping peace between the normal and ab-normal people of the world.
*Appearance:



✔ = APPROVED by Twinies16
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Online
Posted 2/11/15

Identification/Physical
*Name: oz
Age: 17
Gender:female
Height: 5,6
Sexual Orientation: straight
Species (human, wizard, demon, angel, etc...): human
Power (you can only have 1-2 powers) : fighting ability, good memory
Personality: weak spot for her lost family, likes the color green, she gets troubled easily but most times she has a coolhead to avoid other people getting more upset.


* Occupation ( student, worker, free loader, or something! ): student worker
* Backstory: has a deep connection to her lost family. She appreciates other family's but really misses her own a lot. She has a week spot for the family in her life. She has worked and went to school almost her whole life and has begun to get sick of it. She plans to quit school in a fun way and she'll keep her job to make money.
*Appearance:




Must wait for APPROVAL!
✔ = APPROVED
✘ = DENIED
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/15

Ozpandora wrote:


Identification/Physical
*Name: oz
Age: 17
Gender:female
Height: 5,6
Sexual Orientation: straight
Species (human, wizard, demon, angel, etc...): human
Power (you can only have 1-2 powers) : fighting ability, good memory
Personality: weak spot for her lost family, likes the color green, she gets troubled easily but most times she has a coolhead to avoid other people getting more upset.


* Occupation ( student, worker, free loader, or something! ): student worker
* Backstory: has a deep connection to her lost family. She appreciates other family's but really misses her own a lot. She has a week spot for the family in her life. She has worked and went to school almost her whole life and has begun to get sick of it. She plans to quit school in a fun way and she'll keep her job to make money.
*Appearance:




Must wait for APPROVAL!
✔ = APPROVED
✘ = DENIED


Approved by Twinies16
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas (United Sta...
Offline
Posted 2/13/15 , edited 2/13/15
identification/Physical
*Name: Kett
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Height: 5 foot 5 inches
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species (human, wizard, demon, angel, etc...): Necromancer
Power (you can only have 1-2 powers) : Raise the dead or conjure spirits for battle and can summon a death scythe that can reap an enemies powers

Personality: Kett is very quiet and soft spoken. He usually walks through crowds unnoticed and is misunderstood. Very friendly and loyal to friends and would die for them.


* Occupation ( student, worker, freeloader, or something! ): Works at the graveyard

* Backstory: Kett was raised in graveyard with his mother as grave diggers. Unfortunately she passed away from illness leaving Kett alone to continue to work to make a living. Day after day, he buried the dead and became more and more depressed. One day while working an old hooded figure showed up and told him he had been chosen. Wondering what he was talking about Kett asked him and he was only handed a scythe to wield, the hooded figure said "It will all make sense when you hold your scythe." The hooded figure disappeared in the mist, Kett gripped the scythe and was overwhelmed by the power he felt and realized that he could hear the spirits of the dead and could communicate and manipulate them to his will. He rose the corpses of the dead to do his bidding. He realized that he the corpses weren't the people to keep him company. So he decided he wanted to go to school and make friends. with others. He was afraid too make friends and to leave the graveyard he was used to working and living in. But he gathered up his courage collected the few things he had and collected the souls in his scythe and left. Going into the city he was confused and timid and with a scythe on his back, many stayed away from him but he was use to being alone. He bought a small apartment by a graveyard where he felt more comfortable being by the spirits he could see and communicate with to keep him somewhat un-alone also got a job as a gravedigger, but this graveyard was much nicer. He then enrolled in school as a first year and he starts school soon and is ready to meet others, who actually have a pulse.

*Appearance:
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/15

kuramakami wrote:

identification/Physical
*Name: Kett
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Height: 5 foot 5 inches
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species (human, wizard, demon, angel, etc...): Necromancer
Power (you can only have 1-2 powers) : Raise the dead or conjure spirits for battle and can summon a death scythe that can reap an enemies powers

Personality: Kett is very quiet and soft spoken. He usually walks through crowds unnoticed and is misunderstood. Very friendly and loyal to friends and would die for them.


* Occupation ( student, worker, freeloader, or something! ): Works at the graveyard

* Backstory: Kett was raised in graveyard with his mother as grave diggers. Unfortunately she passed away from illness leaving Kett alone to continue to work to make a living. Day after day, he buried the dead and became more and more depressed. One day while working an old hooded figure showed up and told him he had been chosen. Wondering what he was talking about Kett asked him and he was only handed a scythe to wield, the hooded figure said "It will all make sense when you hold your scythe." The hooded figure disappeared in the mist, Kett gripped the scythe and was overwhelmed by the power he felt and realized that he could hear the spirits of the dead and could communicate and manipulate them to his will. He rose the corpses of the dead to do his bidding. He realized that he the corpses weren't the people to keep him company. So he decided he wanted to go to school and make friends. with others. He was afraid too make friends and to leave the graveyard he was used to working and living in. But he gathered up his courage collected the few things he had and collected the souls in his scythe and left. Going into the city he was confused and timid and with a scythe on his back, many stayed away from him but he was use to being alone. He bought a small apartment by a graveyard where he felt more comfortable being by the spirits he could see and communicate with to keep him somewhat un-alone also got a job as a gravedigger, but this graveyard was much nicer. He then enrolled in school as a first year and he starts school soon and is ready to meet others, who actually have a pulse.

*Appearance:


Approved by Twinies16
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.