First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Apartments
121853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/14/14


Zee felt a bit nervous for some reason, as if he;d found out something that was best kept a secret. "Do you want me to come in... or stay outside by the door?"
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Raydar wrote:
Zee felt a bit nervous for some reason, as if he;d found out something that was best kept a secret. "Do you want me to come in... or stay outside by the door?"

"please just don't leave me" serafina cried out, the door creaked open and serafina flinched, she gave a helpless sob, whats happening to me this is sadness and fear no wonder why humans cry all the time this feeling is so overpowering
121853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/14/14

tracyleaann98 wrote:

"please just don't leave me" serafina cried out, the door creaked open and serafina flinched, she gave a helpless sob, whats happening to me this is sadness and fear no wonder why humans cry all the time this feeling is so overpowering


Zee walked in and closed the door behind him still standing by it, not such to sit by her and comfort her or to keep his distance. He was wearing a black T-shirt and pink polka dot pj trousers. "I... urm... I had to cut a whole in back of these pants so my tail could go through... Sorry." Zee was just trying to lighten the mood, if possible. He brought his tail over his right shoulder.
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Raydar wrote:
Zee walked in and closed the door behind him still standing by it, not such to sit by her and comfort her or to keep his distance. He was wearing a black T-shirt and pink polka dot pj trousers. "I... urm... I had to cut a whole in back of these pants so my tail could go through... Sorry." Zee was just trying to lighten the mood, if possible. He brought his tail over his right shoulder.

serafina raised her head and her eyes focused on him "what was it that i told you when i said we could be friends" she demanded looking frightened, i have too know she thought it might not be the real zee it could be him, only zee would know what i said she thought
121853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/14/14 , edited 12/14/14


"That... I can't cause trouble? Buuuuut I needed to cut a whole in the pants or my tail will feel uncomfortable and I'd get all cranky and stuff, I've had my tail hidden for so long too, ever since I met you and quite a few hours before that."
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Raydar wrote:
"That... I can't cause trouble? Buuuuut I needed to cut a whole in the pants or my tail will feel uncomfortable and I'd get all cranky and stuff, I've had my tail hidden for so long too, ever since I met you and quite a few hours before that."

serafina sighed in relief "it's really you, thank gosh"serafina fell back against her pillows and looked at the roof , "do you ever feel these emotions and you can't control them, i never had to feel them when i was in the kingdom, 20 years i was there and now i don't understand these feelings "
121853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/14/14 , edited 12/14/14

tracyleaann98 wrote:

serafina sighed in relief "it's really you, thank gosh"serafina fell back against her pillows and looked at the roof , "do you ever feel these emotions and you can't control them, i never had to feel them when i was in the kingdom, 20 years i was there and now i don't understand these feelings "


"Of course it's me... I'm the only me of course and as to answer your question about uncontrollable emotions." Zee shook his head. "I can't really relate to that... Sera, Do you have a tail?" He said once again speaking his mind instead of focusing on the topic at hand.
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Raydar wrote:
"Of course it's me... I'm the only me of course and as to answer your question about uncontrollable emotions." Zee shook his head. "I can't really relate to that... Sera, Do you have a tail?" He said once again speaking his mind instead of focusing on the topic at hand.

serafina laughed "no i don't have a tail, but i do have wings" serafina peeled her blankets back and climbed to her feet , she let her wings rip through the back of her t-shirt, the wings were big ,soft and delicate looking but in reality if she beat her wings hard enough she could create a very strong wind, little gold ribbons ran across her wings like veins, they were beautiful
121853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/14/14 , edited 12/14/14


Zee could peel his attention away from them. "C... can I touch them?" He said as his pearl eyes started sparkle.
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/14/14 , edited 12/14/14

Raydar wrote:
Zee could peel his attention away from them. "C... can I touch them?" He said as his pearl eyes started sparkle.

serafina hesitated a little before smiling "sure" she felt a happy that he thought that were pretty too"i don't think anyone's ever asked to touch them before" she whispered.
121853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/14/14

tracyleaann98 wrote:

serafina hesitated a little before smiling "sure" she felt a happy that he thought that were pretty too"i don't think anyone's ever asked to touch them before" she whispered.


Zee hopped onto the bed no all fours and carefully crawled over to her before reaching for the wing on her left side, which was Zee's right. At first he sort of just poked the wing accusing it'd be extremely delicate but the wing hardly budged. After gaining a little more confidence he pressed his whole palm on the wing and started to stroke down the feathers on it. "It's really soft." He whispered thinking out loud. He tail raised his self behind him, similarly to how a cat's tail would, though his tail had a sort of spear-head at the end of it.
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Raydar wrote:
Zee hopped onto the bed no all fours and carefully crawled over to her before reaching for the wing on her left side, which was Zee's right. At first he sort of just poked the wing accusing it'd be extremely delicate but the wing hardly budged. After gaining a little more confidence he pressed his whole palm on the wing and started to stroke down the feathers on it. "It's really soft." He whispered thinking out loud. He tail raised his self behind him, similarly to how a cat's tail would, though his tail had a sort of spear-head at the end of it.


serafina closed her eyes as zee stroked her wings his hands were hot and felt nice, he handled her wings as she would gently and full of care. serafina opened her eyes and looked at zee her heart fluttering
121853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/14/14

tracyleaann98 wrote:

serafina closed her eyes as zee stroked her wings his hands were hot and felt nice, he handled her wings as she would gently and full of care. serafina opened her eyes and looked at zee her heart fluttering


Zee pulled his hand away once he noticed that Serafina was looking at him. "...Do you want me to stop?" Zee said feel a little embarrassed about how enchanting he found the wings.
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Raydar wrote:
Zee pulled his hand away once he noticed that Serafina was looking at him. "...Do you want me to stop?" Zee said feel a little embarrassed about how enchanting he found the wings.

serafina blushed a bright red and shock her head "it felt nice" she whispered serafina imagined how a human touch would feel if it was full of love obliviously her farther had wondered that to, but what was love what was it really that was a question that everyone wanted to know
121853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/14/14

tracyleaann98 wrote:

serafina blushed a bright red and shock her head "it felt nice" she whispered serafina imagined how a human touch would feel if it was full of love obliviously her farther had wondered that to, but what was love what was it really that was a question that everyone wanted to know


Zee tilted his head, wondering why he face was changing colour again. "Sera... Your face is changing colour again... I don't know why that happens... do you?" Zee sat back and crossed his legs as his tail slowly moved from left to right as if it had a life of it's own, of course it didn't Zee was doing it instinctively similarly to how people whistle when they're nervous or how people tend to rock forward and back when waiting in a long line for something.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.