First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Heartless City
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/14

Just a random place where the city is located at.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
Reiki was wondering around the streets by himself. There was a few people walking around since it was a bit late. Reiki enjoyed walking around by himself, but at times he wished he had someone to talk to.
7270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

Luna was strolling around the city. She knew she shouldn't be out this late but she felt so out of place at her house. She knew it would've been better to tell her parents where she was going, but she just walked out wanting to get some fresh air.
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
Serafina watched Reiki, she knew what he was he was just like her
"won't be long now " serafina murmured to herself. she walked down the street slowly, trying not to bring attention to herself. her steps where in sink with his
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

tracyleaann98 wrote:

Serafina watched Reiki, she knew what he was he was just like her
"won't be long now " serafina murmured to herself. she walked down the street slowly, trying not to bring attention to herself. her steps where in sink with his


Reiki saw the night sky, wondering if he should go back home. But of course, who wants to go home where no one is there? Reiki smiled a bit and couldn't believe how he's used to being alone. Reiki sighed "After buying some sweets for myself, I'll just head home." Reiki said to himself, as he tried to look for a close bakery or a random store.
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

Reiki saw the night sky, wondering if he should go back home. But of course, who wants to go home where no one is there? Reiki smiled a bit and couldn't believe how he's used to being alone. Reiki sighed "After buying some sweets for myself, I'll just head home." Reiki said to himself, as he tried to look for a close bakery or a random store.


Serafina watched Reiki's movements it was hard to believe that he was the same as her, maybe he is just a halfling like me Serafina thought. Serafina followed Reiki down the street noting everything he said and did. she sighed and she almost gasped as she realized her mistake, her sigh echoed down the empty street.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

tracyleaann98 wrote:


Reiki saw the night sky, wondering if he should go back home. But of course, who wants to go home where no one is there? Reiki smiled a bit and couldn't believe how he's used to being alone. Reiki sighed "After buying some sweets for myself, I'll just head home." Reiki said to himself, as he tried to look for a close bakery or a random store.



Reiki quickly turned around and saw a girl a few feet away from him. She was standing all alone, staring at him. Should I ignore her or...? Reiki thought. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and checked for the time. It was pretty late and perhaps this girl was lost.
"Excuse me...are you lost or something?" Reiki asked.
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/13/14 , edited 12/13/14
Serafina smiled "not yet" she said, she turned on her heel and walked away slowly, she was in no hurry. now what am i going to do about my little problem serafina thought . serafina smiled "i guess i'm going to just have to wing it" she whispered. serafina gave a soft silky laugh at her own joke
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

tracyleaann98 wrote:

Serafina smiled "not yet" she said, she turned on her heel and walked away slowly, she was in no hurry. now what am i going to do about my little problem serafina thought . serafina smiled "i guess i'm going to just have to wing it" she whispered. serafina gave a soft silky laugh at her own joke


Reiki looked at the girl as she was crazy or something. He tilt his head to his side and couldn't comprehend what just happened. "What a weird person." Reiki chuckled. Humans are pretty weird sometimes... He thought.
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
(moving to apartment)
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/14
Reiki was walking alone in the streets. Many people were passing by him, and he ignored everyone. "I haven't used my powers for so long..." he murmured. Reiki couldn't think straight anymore and he just wanted to go home and sleep.
121931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/19/14

Twinies16 wrote:

Reiki was walking alone in the streets. Many people were passing by him, and he ignored everyone. "I haven't used my powers for so long..." he murmured. Reiki couldn't think straight anymore and he just wanted to go home and sleep.


Zee spotted Reiki from across the street. He was curious to who he was, his personality, how he'd, however Zee didn't want any trouble. He continued to watch Reiki as he continued to think on whether to go and talk to him or not.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/14

Raydar wrote:


Twinies16 wrote:

Reiki was walking alone in the streets. Many people were passing by him, and he ignored everyone. "I haven't used my powers for so long..." he murmured. Reiki couldn't think straight anymore and he just wanted to go home and sleep.


Zee spotted Reiki from across the street. He was curious to who he was, his personality, how he'd, however Zee didn't want any trouble. He continued to watch Reiki as he continued to think on whether to go and talk to him or not.



Reiki just wanted to go home and relax. But he didn't know if he should or not. He knew that girl lived next to him, so she was probably going to bother him again. As he continued walking Reiki felt as someone was staring at him.
121931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/19/14


Zee sighed as he felt his curiosity get the better of him. He crossed the street and politely tapped Reiki on the shoulder.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/14

Raydar wrote:



Zee sighed as he felt his curiosity get the better of him. He crossed the street and politely tapped Reiki on the shoulder.


Reiki felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw a small short kid. Uh? Isn't he that kid, who was with the girl at the cafe? Reiki thought, but wasn't very sure. "Hm?" Reiki waited as what the kid wanted.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.