First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Heartless City
121837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/25/14

tracyleaann98 wrote:

serafina flinched "two months, at least" serafina whispered, serafina changed subject fast "zee how old are you" she asked, it never occurred to serafina before but she didn't even know how old zee was, serafina had been living with zee for a month and she didn't even know that about zee, serafina rubbed sweat off of her brow and leaned against the wall, she breathed a bit heavily


Zee frowned at her answer. "two... Months... W..." Zee took a deep breaths as he regained his composer. "I'm 18... What about you?" He spoke in a fairly monotone voice.
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/25/14

Raydar wrote:
Zee frowned at her answer. "two... Months... W..." Zee took a deep breaths as he regained his composer. "I'm 18... What about you?" He spoke in a fairly monotone voice.

serafina felt a bit dizzy "i'm 18" serafina said, she closed her eyes for a second. oh no ,this can't be good serafina thought
121837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/25/14

tracyleaann98 wrote:

Zee frowned at her answer. "two... Months... W..." Zee took a deep breaths as he regained his composer. "I'm 18... What about you?" He spoke in a fairly monotone voice.

serafina felt a bit dizzy "i'm 18" serafina said, she closed her eyes for a second. oh no ,this can't be good serafina thought


"Oh, We're the same ag- Sera... Are you ok?"
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/25/14

Raydar wrote:
"Oh, We're the same ag- Sera... Are you ok?"

serafina smiled up at zee "yeah sure, i'm fine" serafina blinked and felt her legs buckle , she fell forward, the ground neared her face
121837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/25/14

tracyleaann98 wrote:


Raydar wrote:
"Oh, We're the same ag- Sera... Are you ok?"

serafina smiled up at zee "yeah sure, i'm fine" serafina blinked and felt her legs buckle , she fell forward, the ground neared her face


Marvo hopped out of Zee's arms sensing, to some extent, what Zee planned to do. He rushed to her and caught her before she hit the ground. "SERA!?"
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/25/14

Raydar wrote:
Marvo hopped out of Zee's arms sensing, to some extent, what Zee planned to do. He rushed to her and caught her before she hit the ground. "SERA!?"

serafina was dazed and a bit groggy she frowned at zee "zee" she whispered "i don't feel so good" serafina's eyes rolled into the back of her skull (passed out)
121837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/25/14

tracyleaann98 wrote:

serafina was dazed and a bit groggy she frowned at zee "zee" she whispered "i don't feel so good" serafina's eyes rolled into the back of her skull (passed out)


"Aaaah!" Zee screamed in frustration, he had no idea what to do, He had to keep calm. He positioned himself next to her so he could pick her up, which he did. He then made his way back to the apartment hoping to find something to help her there. He was torn between going to a hospital, but being as Serafina was an angel, it may of done more harm than good.
Moderator
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 12/25/14

Raydar wrote:
"Aaaah!" Zee screamed in frustration, he had no idea what to do, He had to keep calm. He positioned himself next to her so he could pick her up, which he did. He then made his way back to the apartment hoping to find something to help her there. He was torn between going to a hospital, but being as Serafina was an angel, it may of done more harm than good.

(moving to apartment)
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/15
Reia looked up and down while she moved her head side to side. It was unusual, for someone like her to be out in the city especially at this time of hour. It was ten past seven and surely she seems to be lost in thought again. However, the girl's gaze were focused on only one thing. She looked up again and then down, as if examining the sign before her. [We're closed] Is the only words written on the sign while the girl stood there in the middle of the quiet street as if a bit confused.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/10/15

ber45347 wrote:

Reia looked up and down while she moved her head side to side. It was unusual, for someone like her to be out in the city especially at this time of hour. It was ten past seven and surely she seems to be lost in thought again. However, the girl's gaze were focused on only one thing. She looked up again and then down, as if examining the sign before her. [We're closed] Is the only words written on the sign while the girl stood there in the middle of the quiet street as if a bit confused.


As Reiki wondered around the streets all by himself, he noticed a girl nearly in the middle of the street. She seems lost. Reiki thought. He walked a bit closer to the stranger "Excuse me...are you lost?" Reiki asked her. He was only a few feet away from her.
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/15
Reia looked up at the figure that called out and asked her a question. The two of them stared at each other in silence for at least two minutes before Reia made a nod slowly up and down. She then muttered lightly in almost a whisper, "Why is it closed?" She then pointed to the door of a restaurant that hold the 'closed' sign that she's been staring for awhile now.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/10/15

ber45347 wrote:

Reia looked up at the figure that called out and asked her a question. The two of them stared at each other in silence for at least two minutes before Reia made a nod slowly up and down. She then muttered lightly in almost a whisper, "Why is it closed?" She then pointed to the door of a restaurant that hold the 'closed' sign that she's been staring for awhile now.


Reiki just gave her a questioning look. He tilt his head to his right side a bit. "Well, probably because its pretty late." He stated "Lots of places are closed right now. You should check tomorrow."
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/15
Then the girl's stomach grumbled, and it was not once. It was at least eight seconds. "Tomorrow?" She asked while tilting her head, she had no idea that she cannot last that long without food. All she wants right now is food, but it seems there isn't any more opened places that will satisfy her hunger. She looked up at him and asked, "Are there anywhere else that is open?"
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/10/15

ber45347 wrote:

Then the girl's stomach grumbled, and it was not once. It was at least eight seconds. "Tomorrow?" She asked while tilting her head, she had no idea that she cannot last that long without food. All she wants right now is food, but it seems there isn't any more opened places that will satisfy her hunger. She looked up at him and asked, "Are there anywhere else that is open?"


Reiki nodded a bit "Yeah, of course. There's a cafe a few blocks away. I think its still open." He said to the girl. "Do you know where its at?" He asked.
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/15
Reia shakes her head, "No, I do not." She looks down while thinking about something. Reia suddenly looked up while her eyes were shining, "D-Do they have i-ice cream?" She waited patiently for his answer, as his answer will decide her next thirty minutes of her life. Reia a suppose to be assassin in the middle of the street at night wanting ice cream. If her boss finds out about this, she'll be in even deeper trouble than she already is. She actually ran out, to come to this restaurant. A bit disappointed that it's closed, but surely if she can get any good dessert it'll eventually be worth her trip.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.