First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply The Cafe
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/14
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 12/14/14 , edited 12/14/14
Entering the cafe, the door bell made a little chime as the door opened and closed. Aine looked around taking in the smell of delicious desserts and the strong scent of coffee and tea. "It's nice and warm in here." she said as she walked up to the counter.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Ailac wrote:

Entering the cafe, the door bell made a little chime as the door opened and closed. Aine looked around taking in the smell of delicious desserts and the strong scent of coffee and tea. "It's nice and warm in here." she said as she walked up to the counter.


"Yeah..."Reiki said. He then noticed some cakes and cookies displayed. "YES!" He exclaimed cheerfully. He rushed over to the counter and was ready to order. "Aine, do you want anything?" Reiki asked "I'm paying." He smiled to Aine.
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
"Ah.." Aine bit her bottom lip as she looked at him. "Jasmine tea is fine." she said looking at the displayed desserts. "He must really like sweets." she thought noticing how joyful he got suddenly.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Ailac wrote:

"Ah.." Aine bit her bottom lip as she looked at him. "Jasmine tea is fine." she said looking at the displayed desserts. "He must really like sweets." she thought noticing how joyful he got suddenly.


"Okay." Reiki said as he ordered their stuff. He was still staring at all the sweets. "Should I get some cake or cookies? Or both?" Reiki questioned. He could t decide what to get. "what do you think, Aine?"

6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
"They all look really good." Aine said shrugging, unsure herself. "If you can't decide, why not both?" she suggested tilting her head a bit, waiting for his reply.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Ailac wrote:

"They all look really good." Aine said shrugging, unsure herself. "If you can't decide, why not both?" she suggested tilting her head a bit, waiting for his reply.


"Yes!" Reiki smiled "Your so smart." He smiled at her. He then ordered some cake an cookies. It didn't take long for their order to be ready. Reiki and Aine both sat down by a near by table, next to the window. "Sorry, if I'm acting like a child... I really like sweets...my older sister would always make me cookies, cake, and candy for me." Reiki said.
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
Aine chuckled quietly, shaking her head. "It's okay, I understand." she said taking a sip of her tea before looking out the window. "You have an older sister?" she asked looking back at him, thinking how wonderful it must be to have siblings.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Ailac wrote:

Aine chuckled quietly, shaking her head. "It's okay, I understand." she said taking a sip of her tea before looking out the window. "You have an older sister?" she asked looking back at him, thinking how wonderful it must be to have siblings.


Reiki frowned "Umm... Well I HAD an older sister...I also had two older brothers." Reiki said, as he stared down at his cake. "And now,well I don't have any siblings anymore." He ate a cookie and sighed "Heartless world we live in." He murmured. "Anyways, enough about me haha" Reiki faked smiled. He really did hate talking about his siblings "what about you? Any siblings? Or family?" He asked.
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
Aine listened quietly but didn't say anything as he spoke. She looked down at her tea and she could see her reflection but it was a blur. She sipped her tea, it was hard for her to look up. "I don't have anyone." she smiled weakly, breathing in before looking up at him.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Ailac wrote:

Aine listened quietly but didn't say anything as he spoke. She looked down at her tea and she could see her reflection but it was a blur. She sipped her tea, it was hard for her to look up. "I don't have anyone." she smiled weakly, breathing in before looking up at him.


"Oh. I'm sorry I asked." Reiki quickly said. He took a bite from his cookie. "I guess we're both alone, uh?" Reiki said as he looked out the window. Reiki knew he has o change the subject. Not an upsetting subject too. He didn't like when things were upsetting. "Wanna know a secret?" He asked, as he took another bite of his cookie.
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
Aine was quiet for a bit before speaking. "It wouldn't be a secret if you're telling me." she chuckled slightly as she leaned in closer pulling her hair behind her ear.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Ailac wrote:

Aine was quiet for a bit before speaking. "It wouldn't be a secret if you're telling me." she chuckled slightly as she leaned in closer pulling her hair behind her ear.


Reiki smiled "I guess your right." He then reached for his phone and texted someone once again. "We'll I'll tell you anyways... I'm not human." Reiki said. He waited to see Aine reaction.
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Heart
Offline
Posted 12/15/14
Aine nodded and leaned back in her chair. "I knew it." she said. She knew something was off about him specially the way he smelled. She could tell if someone was human or not but she couldn't quite pin-point what he REALLY is. "So what are you?" she asked interested.
Creator
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/14 , edited 12/15/14

Ailac wrote:

Aine nodded and leaned back in her chair. "I knew it." she said. She knew something was off about him specially the way he smelled. She could tell if someone was human or not but she couldn't quite pin-point what he REALLY is. "So what are you?" she asked interested.


Reiki just smiled at Aine. Reiki also knew Aine wasn't human. He has been around humans a lot and being with Aine he didn't feel any human presence. "I'm an angel." He stated. "Well, half angel...Cool uh?" Reiki said.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.