First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Late Night Thread Reunion 12/13/14 - 12/14/14
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

cottonBUNNY wrote:



i work at my family owned sushi store


I had an easy time with finals this year, Just one all nighter and i was finished :)
You work at a sushi store?! how, anime-esk


CherBearLove wrote:

Hi guys how is everyone???


Haaii there, I'm doing good, yourself? whats up.
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / waffle town
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

CherBearLove wrote:

Hi guys how is everyone???


pretty good, what about you?
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 12/13/14 , edited 12/13/14

hmm_4x wrote:


cottonBUNNY wrote:



i work at my family owned sushi store


I had an easy time with finals this year, Just one all nighter and i was finished :)
You work at a sushi store?! how, anime-esk


CherBearLove wrote:

Hi guys how is everyone???


Haaii there, I'm doing good, yourself? whats up.





cottonBUNNY wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:

Hi guys how is everyone???


pretty good, what about you?




Got sent home from work early due to the fact that im sick & have no voice. So anime and comics it is
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / waffle town
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

hmm_4x wrote:

.


lol, i think that all the time.
the only bad part is my parents are my boss Px
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 12/13/14 , edited 12/13/14

kuram22 wrote:

I'm working on a couple of articles did my job, also trying to figure out what the girlfriend for Christmas.







that's my kind of ring!! lol

lmao.. I didn't know how else to break the ice



lol you can always just say Haaii
Posted 12/13/14



5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / waffle town
Offline
Posted 12/13/14




haha. well the name's angie. it's nice to meet you
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
lol i leave for a minute and like 10 new posts O,O
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / waffle town
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

CherBearLove wrote:


Got sent home from work early due to the fact that im sick & have no voice. So anime and comics it is


woohoo that's the only good part about being sick!
i hope you feel better soon though
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

cottonBUNNY wrote:





haha. well the name's angie. it's nice to meet you



Hi angie nice 2 meet u! I'm alex
16947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth Realm
Offline
Posted 12/13/14


haha. well the name's angie. it's nice to meet you

Nice to meet you Angie just call me Mony

Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/13/14
a sushi place O,O!! lucky i love sushi!!! especially that crunchy roll lol
7611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoCal toLV
Offline
Posted 12/13/14

cottonBUNNY wrote:


CherBearLove wrote:


Got sent home from work early due to the fact that im sick & have no voice. So anime and comics it is


woohoo that's the only good part about being sick!
i hope you feel better soon though


me too this is like the cold from hell, even my customers were giving me dirty looks I sound like a mix between a man & a chipmunk
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / waffle town
Offline
Posted 12/13/14 , edited 12/13/14

alexwithcandy wrote:




like wise
16947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth Realm
Offline
Posted 12/13/14




Hi Will. randomness is just an easier way for me to break the ice

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.