First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Most anticipated anime of 2015
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/14
Assassination Classroom and Kuroko's Basketball

couldn't care less for Tokyo Ghoul 2 since the first one was shit and it was faithful to the manga, the second one is going to be a filler
9102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

Siawo wrote:


Shiimmer wrote:

Aldonoah Zero season 2
AttackOnTitan (possibly? ?? ? )
EEEP


sadly AOT is going to be out in 2016



Are you serious right now. WHAT
I thought it was 2015. i-i-can't wait another year... ;~;
1116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/16/14
I am looking out for....
Kurobas S3
Durarara x2
Tokyo Ghoul A
Aldnoah Zero S2

Along with the Fall leftovers since many of them are 2 cour.
2462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

kamahl01 wrote:


haruka1130 wrote:

TOKYO GHOUL 2!!!!!!!!!


I've been hearing a lot about Tokyo Ghoul, I'm the biggest procrastinator and keep putting off watching it


You're not alone it has been in my queue for awhile as well.
17773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 12/16/14
KNIGHTS OF SIDONIA
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/14
I read they are working on a new Lupin the third show, anyone else excited about that?
5368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/14 , edited 12/16/14

maelstrom1911 wrote:
Do you have a particular taste or genre you enjoy? I would love to recommend you some.

Thanks for the offer.

I really enjoy romantic anime done right, such as Say "I love you" and Niskoi which I felt were both fantastic. But even more so, I enjoy these romances when they're mixed into more action oriented shows. I don't know if you've watched Attack on Titan, but I could even appreciate the subtle (while one sided) romance very carefully addressed in the anime while still loving the overall premise of the show. The same would be said for Knights of Sidonia and how romantic relationships aren't its sole focus, but is still a key component. Another good example of this would definitely be Parasyte -the maxim-. Sorry if I'm being too broad, it's a particular taste I suppose.
18892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Black Libra Tower
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

Shiimmer wrote:


Siawo wrote:


Shiimmer wrote:

Aldonoah Zero season 2
AttackOnTitan (possibly? ?? ? )
EEEP


sadly AOT is going to be out in 2016



Are you serious right now. WHAT
I thought it was 2015. i-i-can't wait another year... ;~;


There was talk about it coming out in 2015 earlier in the year but it has been reported for 2016. The only things coming out in 2015 are the second part of the Levi spin-off OVA and supposedly the first part of the live-action.

As for me, Kuroko 3 and the continuation of FSN: UBW are the only ones coming to mind right now. I still have a bunch of stuff on my backlog that I need to watch.
16761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/14

tuhbakee wrote:


maelstrom1911 wrote:
Do you have a particular taste or genre you enjoy? I would love to recommend you some.

Thanks for the offer.

I really enjoy romantic anime done right, such as Say "I love you" and Niskoi which I felt were both fantastic. But even more so, I enjoy these romances when they're mixed into more action oriented shows. I don't know if you've watched Attack on Titan, but I could even appreciate the subtle (while one sided) romance very carefully addressed in the anime while still loving the overall premise of the show. The same would be said for Knights of Sidonia and how romantic relationships aren't its sole focus, but is still a key component. Another good example of this would definitely be Parasyte -the maxim-. Sorry if I'm being too broad, it's a particular taste I suppose.


When you are in the romance and action mood;
Full Metal Panic! (not to be confused with full metal alchemist)
Hitsugi no Chaika, although i will say its more focused on action than romance.
Kaze no Stigma
Infinite Stratos (Harem, but the action is pretty awesome when its there. too bad the MC is pretty useless)
Hidan no Aria (Again, a harem, but if you want something with a bunch of schoolgirls with guns, then this will scratch that itch.)


Since you said you enjoyed "Say I love you" I would recommend:
My Little Monster since it has some things in common, but I think its better (There are some that disagree, but i understand their disposition)
Kotoura san.

Also miscellaneous anime I feel like you would most likely enjoy:
Monthly Girls Nozaki kun (Hilarious)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (You must experience the Jojo to understand the Jojo. but...cyborg nazis.)
Squid Girl (hilarious)
The unlimited: Hyobu kyouske
5368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/14

maelstrom1911 wrote:


tuhbakee wrote:


maelstrom1911 wrote:
Do you have a particular taste or genre you enjoy? I would love to recommend you some.

Thanks for the offer.

I really enjoy romantic anime done right, such as Say "I love you" and Niskoi which I felt were both fantastic. But even more so, I enjoy these romances when they're mixed into more action oriented shows. I don't know if you've watched Attack on Titan, but I could even appreciate the subtle (while one sided) romance very carefully addressed in the anime while still loving the overall premise of the show. The same would be said for Knights of Sidonia and how romantic relationships aren't its sole focus, but is still a key component. Another good example of this would definitely be Parasyte -the maxim-. Sorry if I'm being too broad, it's a particular taste I suppose.


When you are in the romance and action mood;
Full Metal Panic! (not to be confused with full metal alchemist)
Hitsugi no Chaika, although i will say its more focused on action than romance.
Kaze no Stigma
Infinite Stratos (Harem, but the action is pretty awesome when its there. too bad the MC is pretty useless)
Hidan no Aria (Again, a harem, but if you want something with a bunch of schoolgirls with guns, then this will scratch that itch.)


Since you said you enjoyed "Say I love you" I would recommend:
My Little Monster since it has some things in common, but I think its better (There are some that disagree, but i understand their disposition)
Kotoura san.

Also miscellaneous anime I feel like you would most likely enjoy:
Monthly Girls Nozaki kun (Hilarious)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (You must experience the Jojo to understand the Jojo. but...cyborg nazis.)
Squid Girl (hilarious)
The unlimited: Hyobu kyouske


Thanks!
1534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/14

maelstrom1911 wrote:


tuhbakee wrote:


maelstrom1911 wrote:
Do you have a particular taste or genre you enjoy? I would love to recommend you some.

Thanks for the offer.

I really enjoy romantic anime done right, such as Say "I love you" and Niskoi which I felt were both fantastic. But even more so, I enjoy these romances when they're mixed into more action oriented shows. I don't know if you've watched Attack on Titan, but I could even appreciate the subtle (while one sided) romance very carefully addressed in the anime while still loving the overall premise of the show. The same would be said for Knights of Sidonia and how romantic relationships aren't its sole focus, but is still a key component. Another good example of this would definitely be Parasyte -the maxim-. Sorry if I'm being too broad, it's a particular taste I suppose.


When you are in the romance and action mood;
Full Metal Panic! (not to be confused with full metal alchemist)
Hitsugi no Chaika, although i will say its more focused on action than romance.
Kaze no Stigma
Infinite Stratos (Harem, but the action is pretty awesome when its there. too bad the MC is pretty useless)
Hidan no Aria (Again, a harem, but if you want something with a bunch of schoolgirls with guns, then this will scratch that itch.)


Since you said you enjoyed "Say I love you" I would recommend:
My Little Monster since it has some things in common, but I think its better (There are some that disagree, but i understand their disposition)
Kotoura san.

Also miscellaneous anime I feel like you would most likely enjoy:
Monthly Girls Nozaki kun (Hilarious)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (You must experience the Jojo to understand the Jojo. but...cyborg nazis.)
Squid Girl (hilarious)
The unlimited: Hyobu kyouske


I just wanted to say that my friend and I came across Kotoura san playing Crunchyroulette a few days ago and I was plesantly surprised how good it is. Also that I love Squid Girl, it's so funny.

@OP I've also been watching a lot of romance shows recently, some you might like (if you havent seen them):
White Album 2
Love , Chunnibyo, and other delusions
and Hayate the Combat Buttler (the first season is much more of a pure comedy show, while the second season is more of a standard harem comedy (also, the second season starts after episode 19 of the first season))
41705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/17/14
I am looking forward to DRRR S2, and its later seasons. if only to see people start giving Izaya the beatings he deserves.
And also, the Awakusu Yakuza, whom I've grown to love through RP interaction and novel reading for some odd reason.
1401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Hype Express
Offline
Posted 12/17/14
Looking forward to:

1. KuroBasu Season 3
2. Assassination Classroom
3. Durarara Season 2
4. Shokugeki no Soma
47761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/17/14
My Most Anticipation Anime 2015

1.Tokyo Ghoul √A
2.Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
3.Absolute Duo
4.Death Parade
5.Isuca
6.Kantai Collection: Kan Colle
7.Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata
8.Seiken Tsukai no World Break
9.Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha
10.Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
mnmike 
20135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/17/14
Ore Monogarari.

It's a Rom-Com, where the MC is a typical shy, ultra-nice guy... except he's in the body of Andre the Giant; his best friend looks and acts like a stereotypical shoujo lead; and the girl is a lot like Nagisa from Clannad, only with a bit more confidence and a libido. The first few chapters of the manga are funny as all hell, and I absolutely cannot wait for the anime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.