First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What is your favorite soundtrack?
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
Hey guys

I have for some time now been very fond of the Fairytail soundtrack.
I would like to hear what your favorite soundtracks are and mabye why :)

My personal favorite soundtrack is the Fairytail main theme, more specifically the piano version on the second OST cd.
I like it because it is very different in the sound from the original verion of the main theme, and i tend to like the more slow / quite soundtracks :i

11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
Fate Zero-the music goes very well with the sequences in the show.
15549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Manhattan, New York
Offline
Posted 12/14/14 , edited 12/14/14
Kids On The Slope is a solid one.

Also, I personally love the Chihayafuru soundtrack
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 12/14/14 , edited 12/14/14

kamahl01 wrote:

Fate Zero-the music goes very well with the sequences in the show.


I have never watched Fate Zero myself. Nevertheless do i think that it is indeed very pleasing when the music goes well with sequences of the show, mabye i should check out the OSTs for Fate Zero :i
I would imagine the fact that the music and sequences is matching up well is a good indicator of the people behind the music knowing that they are doing
11662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
If anything from an anime.. it had to be Lord Slug soundtrack from Dragon Ball Z. That soundtrack got me into rock.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heuco Mundo
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
Sound track from Bleach anime fights.
14361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Shortbread Land
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
Durarara has a fantastic soundtrack.
15180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
macross plus
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/14 , edited 12/14/14
Fairy Tail and Naruto (Yasuharu Takanashi), hands down they both have the best OSTs out there

behind them is Fate Zero, Madoka and Sword Art Online (Yuki Kajiura)
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Siawo wrote:

Fairy Tail and Naruto (Yasuharu Takanashi), hands down they both have the best OSTs out there

behind them is Fate Zero, Madoka and Sword Art Online (Yuki Kajiura)


Now that you mention it i remember watching the original Naruto, and thinking it had a really sweet soundtrack. However i did not know that i was the same person who had written both Naruto and Fairy Tail :O Thanks for the information
57002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Siawo wrote:
Yuki Kajiura


Speaking of Kajiura, one of the most distinctive soundtracks in all of anime (for me, at least) is another one of hers, and that is .hack//SIGN. Another one of my favorites comes from the same period: Rahxephon.
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Djurtoft wrote:


Siawo wrote:

Fairy Tail and Naruto (Yasuharu Takanashi), hands down they both have the best OSTs out there

behind them is Fate Zero, Madoka and Sword Art Online (Yuki Kajiura)


Now that you mention it i remember watching the original Naruto, and thinking it had a really sweet soundtrack. However i did not know that i was the same person who had written both Naruto and Fairy Tail :O Thanks for the information :)


he composed the soundtracks of Naruto Shippuden and Fairy tail but not the original Naruto, still I think the ones of Shippuden are better and you can see the similarities between them, Deliora's theme sounds like Girei (Pain's) theme for example, theres also OST's like Deidaras and Itachis that can be found in FT
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


Siawo wrote:
Yuki Kajiura


Speaking of Kajiura, one of the most distinctive soundtracks in all of anime (for me, at least) is another one of hers, and that is .hack//SIGN. Another one of my favorites comes from the same period: Rahxephon.


the OSTs she creates are amazing, sadly i've never seen hack//SIGN so that's why i didn't mention it but im sure its great
14652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
I don't have one that I put on a pedestal above all the soundtracks I like, but I'll to the Kajiura love with my favorite of her's: Kara no Kyoukai. She does all the music in all the movies and some of those tracks when listening to them alone tear me up. This is including all the Kalafina endings, which she composed.
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

Siawo wrote:


Djurtoft wrote:


Siawo wrote:

Fairy Tail and Naruto (Yasuharu Takanashi), hands down they both have the best OSTs out there

behind them is Fate Zero, Madoka and Sword Art Online (Yuki Kajiura)


Now that you mention it i remember watching the original Naruto, and thinking it had a really sweet soundtrack. However i did not know that i was the same person who had written both Naruto and Fairy Tail :O Thanks for the information :)


he composed the soundtracks of Naruto Shippuden and Fairy tail but not the original Naruto, still I think the ones of Shippuden are better and you can see the similarities between them, Deliora's theme sounds like Girei (Pain's) theme for example, theres also OST's like Deidaras and Itachis that can be found in FT


Well it is similarities would be expected though. Since im watching both shows mabye i should keep an eye out for those, now that i am aware. It can never hurt with some new OSTs to listen to
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.