Here are my suggestions, but I'm sure we can get a bigger list of suggestions if an official CR employee writes a thread in reddit's /r/anime.
Problem 1: Let previously released anime series on CR be known
1:The shows tab should be changed so there is more than 4 per row. As it stands now, older anime will stay out of plain sight unless searched for or suggested.
2. Have the Crunchyroll community employees review and recommend an anime series not getting that many views/hits. This can be released every week or so and be placed on the site news for new anime watcher to explore other series.
Having Youtube videos for this hosted by SailorBee with other internet personalities that watch anime would be great
3. Have a random button that can be filtered with genres, number of episodes, number of seasons.
Problem 2: Adding convenience/interesting information
1. Random facts about the series on the side like the main voice actors, studio, random trivia.
2. Add more genres: suspense, music, psychological
3. Let premium members make tags for series that can be upvoted and downvoted for more interaction.
Problem 3: Comment Spoilers
1. Let people label what kind of spoiler it is. Example Format: [WhatSeries] "stuff written to be spoiled".