Post Reply Queue views videos not being updated.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 12/15/14
Anybody else having problems when after watching a show that the indicator (Premium member mark) for an unread episode not being removed? What I am afraid will happen is when a new show is ready to watch I will not be able to see it because the older episode still thinks it needs to be watched. I went through the latest Argevollen twice and the premium user emblem is still on it. I've also started the video and then fast-forwarded it to the end and no luck their either. Anybody got some hits/tips/tricks to update the queue?
One Punch Mod
85952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/15/14 , edited 12/15/14

Gafennec wrote:

Anybody else having problems when after watching a show that the indicator (Premium member mark) for an unread episode not being removed? What I am afraid will happen is when a new show is ready to watch I will not be able to see it because the older episode still thinks it needs to be watched. I went through the latest Argevollen twice and the premium user emblem is still on it. I've also started the video and then fast-forwarded it to the end and no luck their either. Anybody got some hits/tips/tricks to update the queue?


If by indicator you mean the little crown in the corner, that's something that doesn't go away just because you watched the episode. It won't go away until the new episode is available for premium users, and the then week-old episode is available for free users.

I don't believe there is any visual indicator on Roku that an episode has been watched. The thumbnail for the current episode will continue to appear until the new placeholder "coming soon" image gets uploaded, which is usually a few days before the new episode comes out (but it varies). In order to see that new image in the queue on Roku you need to either close out of Crunchyroll and then go back in, or go into the Main menu and choose something there (like anime) then go back and choose Home--that will refresh the queue.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

lorreen wrote:


Gafennec wrote:

Anybody else having problems when after watching a show that the indicator (Premium member mark) for an unread episode not being removed? What I am afraid will happen is when a new show is ready to watch I will not be able to see it because the older episode still thinks it needs to be watched. I went through the latest Argevollen twice and the premium user emblem is still on it. I've also started the video and then fast-forwarded it to the end and no luck their either. Anybody got some hits/tips/tricks to update the queue?


If by indicator you mean the little crown in the corner, that's something that doesn't go away just because you watched the episode. It won't go away until the new episode is available for premium users, and the then week-old episode is available for free users.


I don't believe there is any visual indicator on Roku that an episode has been watched. The thumbnail for the current episode will continue to appear until the new placeholder "coming soon" image gets uploaded, which is usually a few days before the new episode comes out (but it varies). In order to see that new image in the queue on Roku you need to either close out of Crunchyroll and then go back in, or go into the Main menu and choose something there (like anime) then go back and choose Home--that will refresh the queue.


I'm afraid I am confused by your explanation. Why did the mark go away after watching SAO II but not Argevollen, etc? Thanks for the other tips though.
43664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

Gafennec wrote:
I'm afraid I am confused by your explanation. Why did the mark go away after watching SAO II but not Argevollen, etc? Thanks for the other tips though.


SAO is open access for everyone that is region-approved... It doesn't get a premium mark in the first place.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

asharka wrote:


Gafennec wrote:
I'm afraid I am confused by your explanation. Why did the mark go away after watching SAO II but not Argevollen, etc? Thanks for the other tips though.


SAO is open access for everyone that is region-approved... It doesn't get a premium mark in the first place.


Oh okay. Thanks for the reply. I was just sure I could have sworn I saw the premium mark on it before. Thanks again!
You must be logged in to post.