First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Hey you ! I'm looking for friendly people to talk about anime and things
4034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/14
Hi My name is francis , im 19 and im looking for people online to chat with about anything anime related and other cool things. If you're interested send me a message. I'm sure we'll get along !
13852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere?
Offline
Posted 12/15/14
Hi!
Guardian of A/M/P
65278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

FrancisRacine wrote:

Hi My name is francis , im 19 and im looking for people online to chat with about anything anime related and other cool things. If you're interested send me a message. I'm sure we'll get along !


Try these threads:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-878691/-2014-summer-autumn-best-girl-contest-
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-647851/anime-motivational-posters-read-first-post

Really friendly folks there. "LAWL"
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/15/14
That remains to be seen if I get along with you.

Hi.
4856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 12/15/14
Hello
751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/15/14


Dude....Your status...I love it! XD
4856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 12/15/14

Bikutaa420 wrote:



Dude....Your status...I love it! XD


Thank you I've honestly been waiting months for someone to comment on it.
751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

octorockandroll wrote:


Bikutaa420 wrote:



Dude....Your status...I love it! XD


Thank you I've honestly been waiting months for someone to comment on it.


Lmao, seriously? They're missing out
4856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 12/15/14

Bikutaa420 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Bikutaa420 wrote:



Dude....Your status...I love it! XD


Thank you I've honestly been waiting months for someone to comment on it.


Lmao, seriously? They're missing out


I know, right?
22408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 12/15/14
Posted 12/15/14
877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Friendship,...
Offline
Posted 12/18/14
Hey! I'm super new here and would love to meet new people so, yep, hey :3
23415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/18/14
herrow
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 12/18/14 , edited 12/19/14
Hi! Nice to meet you
24570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 12/19/14
Rubble Rubble. I'm totally unfriendly.




Pay no attention to what's behind the spoiler...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.