First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 12-15-14--12-16-14
Posted 12/15/14
By all means, Chat, Troll, and Keep Language (PG-13). Makes some friends! Consider for all you little birds!!
Be Sure to also follow the rules of our page

Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 12/15/14
yay night thread whats up everybody?
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14
NIGHT THREAD, NIGHT THREAD, NIGHT THREAD!!!!!! WWWWOOOOOO!
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

hiya34 wrote:

yay night thread whats up everybody?


not much, how have you been?
Posted 12/15/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

yay night thread whats up everybody?


not much, how have you been?


Its another fail thread
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

yay night thread whats up everybody?


not much, how have you been?


Its another fail thread


I was wondering maybe have them on Friday's and Saturday's since it went over pretty well the last time. I was surprised by tonight's thread still trying to get others here, no luck so far
Posted 12/15/14

I was wondering maybe have them on Friday's and Saturday's since it went over pretty well the last time. I was surprised by tonight's thread still trying to get others here, no luck so far

Yea it looks like Friday and Saturday are going to be the best decisions to make here. :+) everyone is busy on the week days
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 12/15/14 , edited 12/15/14
Sup? How is everyone?
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


I was wondering maybe have them on Friday's and Saturday's since it went over pretty well the last time. I was surprised by tonight's thread still trying to get others here, no luck so far


Yea it looks like Friday and Saturday are going to be the best decisions to make here. :+) everyone is busy on the week days :(

I'm still free Monday nights but not may others are, unfortunately.
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

kamaitachi5587 wrote:

Sup? How is everyone?


Long time no chat how goes it? It seems like forever since the last time I talked to you.
Posted 12/15/14

kamaitachi5587 wrote:

Sup? How is everyone?


I knew you would show up huehuehue
Posted 12/15/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


I was wondering maybe have them on Friday's and Saturday's since it went over pretty well the last time. I was surprised by tonight's thread still trying to get others here, no luck so far


Yea it looks like Friday and Saturday are going to be the best decisions to make here. :+) everyone is busy on the week days :(


I'm still free Monday nights but not may others are, unfortunately.
That sucks, we need to get the normal people back <|3

21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

Zackie-Jackie wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


Zackie-Jackie wrote:


I was wondering maybe have them on Friday's and Saturday's since it went over pretty well the last time. I was surprised by tonight's thread still trying to get others here, no luck so far


Yea it looks like Friday and Saturday are going to be the best decisions to make here. :+) everyone is busy on the week days :(


I'm still free Monday nights but not may others are, unfortunately.

That sucks, we need to get the normal people back <|3



We should Shanghai them then.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

yay night thread whats up everybody?


not much, how have you been?


good! just got off school for the semester so i'm just kinda chillin out
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

hiya34 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


hiya34 wrote:

yay night thread whats up everybody?


not much, how have you been?


good! just got off school for the semester so i'm just kinda chillin out


Cool, hope you get to enjoy your break, got any big plans for the holidays?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.