First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 12-15-14--12-16-14
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:

Sup? How is everyone?


Long time no chat how goes it? It seems like forever since the last time I talked to you.


It goes well, work, Uni, moving downstate. So things have been pretty busy. It does seem like its been forever, how bout you? What have you been up to?
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

was thinking that if they did the night thread every Friday and Saturday it might just be the kick the group needs to start an upswing, what you think?


Most of the members are either working or in school so I think it would work to some degree but its not the kickstart we need


I always thought that was what started (work/school) the rust to form last year this time (minus a few months) we went from a summer high to an October low just like that and never seemed to recover.


I dont think it will ever recover to be honest.


We've had up ticks in activity but nothing major. I thought for sure that when summer came around it would have come back, ( like a seasonal thing) but it didn't come to pass.


Maybe we'll see some more activity next year.
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

kamaitachi5587 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:

Sup? How is everyone?


Long time no chat how goes it? It seems like forever since the last time I talked to you.


It goes well, work, Uni, moving downstate. So things have been pretty busy. It does seem like its been forever, how bout you? What have you been up to?


Mainly work, adding to the music and anime collections, and seeing my hard work pay off with a new truck. Other then that not much else. So you moved?
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

was thinking that if they did the night thread every Friday and Saturday it might just be the kick the group needs to start an upswing, what you think?


Most of the members are either working or in school so I think it would work to some degree but its not the kickstart we need


I always thought that was what started (work/school) the rust to form last year this time (minus a few months) we went from a summer high to an October low just like that and never seemed to recover.


I dont think it will ever recover to be honest.


We've had up ticks in activity but nothing major. I thought for sure that when summer came around it would have come back, ( like a seasonal thing) but it didn't come to pass.


Maybe we'll see some more activity next year.


If we foster the new members we may get them in to it like we were and cause a semi-start over (worth a shot)
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:

Sup? How is everyone?


Long time no chat how goes it? It seems like forever since the last time I talked to you.


It goes well, work, Uni, moving downstate. So things have been pretty busy. It does seem like its been forever, how bout you? What have you been up to?


Mainly work, adding to the music and anime collections, and seeing my hard work pay off with a new truck. Other then that not much else. So you moved?


Sweet! What kind of truck did you get? Ya I'm in the process of moving to Horseheads, NY and the origin of that name is exactly as creepy as it sounds
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

kamaitachi5587 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


kamaitachi5587 wrote:

Sup? How is everyone?


Long time no chat how goes it? It seems like forever since the last time I talked to you.


It goes well, work, Uni, moving downstate. So things have been pretty busy. It does seem like its been forever, how bout you? What have you been up to?


Mainly work, adding to the music and anime collections, and seeing my hard work pay off with a new truck. Other then that not much else. So you moved?


Sweet! What kind of truck did you get? Ya I'm in the process of moving to Horseheads, NY and the origin of that name is exactly as creepy as it sounds


I got a Ram Power Wagon (Laramie) it was my dream truck and the local dealership got one and it was feasible so I jumped on it. Hourseheads, NY? Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with it but does sound like an interesting place to live. What brought you to there?
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

was thinking that if they did the night thread every Friday and Saturday it might just be the kick the group needs to start an upswing, what you think?


Most of the members are either working or in school so I think it would work to some degree but its not the kickstart we need


I always thought that was what started (work/school) the rust to form last year this time (minus a few months) we went from a summer high to an October low just like that and never seemed to recover.


I dont think it will ever recover to be honest.


We've had up ticks in activity but nothing major. I thought for sure that when summer came around it would have come back, ( like a seasonal thing) but it didn't come to pass.


Maybe we'll see some more activity next year.


If we foster the new members we may get them in to it like we were and cause a semi-start over (worth a shot)


Good point. But the problem is attracting new members.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 12/15/14
Haaiii
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14 , edited 12/15/14

True but I think that's how Night Owls got so big is word if mouth and nice people who welcomed the new members as they came, we have a few new (more active) members. So, maybe they will spread the word so on and so forth.
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

hmm_4x wrote:

Haaiii


HELLO!
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 12/15/14 , edited 12/15/14
[


Glad to hear you're a Dodge fan, I like ya even more now. My Da got a promotion and was assigned to the area, I'm moving down to stay close to family.
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14 , edited 12/15/14


Always been a Dodge fan first vehicle was a Dodge Dakota then I got the Power Wagon. Had the Dakota for 6 years. Its always nice to be close to family, I live 1700 miles one way from my parents/relatives got my job and all. O well that's life right.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


HELLO!


Creepy af.

Whats up?
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 12/15/14
I just finished Akame ga Kill. They killed Leone, I think I need a hug......
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/15/14

hmm_4x wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


HELLO!


Creepy af.

Whats up?


not much, just roaming around before pounding the heck out of some hay.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.