First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Can you bring back Btoom! for another season?
105772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

What goes through the mindset of terrans when they make these petitions.

Why any other country cares for another country's' citizen is beyond me.


Btoom was my 4-5th anime fucking loved it still read the manga to keep up


If you fucking love the anime why do you spell it wrong?

Ooooooooooooooo shit son. Shitz
33879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

AnimeKami wrote:

Also what in the hell is btoom?

I have seen a lot of anime in my life and never once have I heard of or seen this btoom anime.

SAO season 1 first half.
33879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 12/16/14
Unless you're seen it and you're just fucking with me. XD
105772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

BigChocolate wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Also what in the hell is btoom?

I have seen a lot of anime in my life and never once have I heard of or seen this btoom anime.

SAO season 1 first half.


No.

You smart aleck.

Btooom! is spelled with three o's.
105772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/16/14
Wtf is btoom!?
29387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

What goes through the mindset of terrans when they make these petitions.

Why any other country cares for another country's' citizen is beyond me.


Btoom was my 4-5th anime fucking loved it still read the manga to keep up


If you fucking love the anime why do you spell it wrong?

Ooooooooooooooo shit son. Shitz


you wanna fucking fight you slug


33879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

AnimeKami wrote:


BigChocolate wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Also what in the hell is btoom?

I have seen a lot of anime in my life and never once have I heard of or seen this btoom anime.

SAO season 1 first half.


No.

You smart aleck.

Btooom! is spelled with three o's.

Oops.
105772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

What goes through the mindset of terrans when they make these petitions.

Why any other country cares for another country's' citizen is beyond me.


Btoom was my 4-5th anime fucking loved it still read the manga to keep up


If you fucking love the anime why do you spell it wrong?

Ooooooooooooooo shit son. Shitz


you wanna fucking fight you slug




I. WOULD. DESTROY. YOU.
105772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/16/14 , edited 12/16/14

BigChocolate wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


BigChocolate wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Also what in the hell is btoom?

I have seen a lot of anime in my life and never once have I heard of or seen this btoom anime.

SAO season 1 first half.


No.

You smart aleck.

Btooom! is spelled with three o's.

Oops.


This thread… there is no cause.
222823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/16/14 , edited 12/16/14
It's a survival horror like series involving bombs and a game gimmick involving a group of characters on an island. Sadly, the series wasn't able to adapt the more exciting parts of the manga and imo if it gets a season 2, it needs a studio change.
33879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

AnimeKami wrote:

This thread… there is no cause.

There's been many of these petition threads too sadly.
105772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

BigChocolate wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

This thread… there is no cause.

There's been many of these petition threads too sadly.


The petition is for btoom.

And the anime is btooom!
33879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

AnimeKami wrote:


BigChocolate wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

This thread… there is no cause.

There's been many of these petition threads too sadly.


The petition is for btoom.

And the anime is btooom!

I just now noticed the link, point taken.

33475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

AnimeKami wrote:


BigChocolate wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

This thread… there is no cause.

There's been many of these petition threads too sadly.


The petition is for btoom.

And the anime is btooom!


Ah. Now it's clear. You're trolling.
29387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

What goes through the mindset of terrans when they make these petitions.

Why any other country cares for another country's' citizen is beyond me.


Btoom was my 4-5th anime fucking loved it still read the manga to keep up


If you fucking love the anime why do you spell it wrong?

Ooooooooooooooo shit son. Shitz


you wanna fucking fight you slug




I. WOULD. DESTROY. YOU.


REKT
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.