First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you feel about parties?
55111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 12/21/14
Like This..........
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Portugal
Offline
Posted 12/21/14
Best place to meet new people. Also to start a fight. lol
Posted 12/21/14 , edited 12/21/14

gintamaaa511 wrote:

Best place to meet new people. Also to start a fight. lol


This is true lol. Last one I went to there was a fight over who won a table tennis match which resulted in someone getting stabbed in the foot. Pretty sure they were sober too.


GayAsianBoy wrote:

I don't like ur tone


Uh oh your insecurities are showing. I was just extending a hand in friendship
Posted 12/21/14
i'm seeing things. cr bb, you got something alright.
Posted 12/21/14
My panties are fine.
Posted 12/21/14

mistletain wrote:

Uh oh your insecurities are showing. I was just extending a hand in friendship


I prefer talking with Riesel . he treats me kindly.
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/21/14
Kid: loved them, run around a lot.
12-just turned 18: hated them.
Right now, I'm alright with them depending on what type of party it is. I've been to party/gameathons so those have been amazing. other times it's a house party that I wanted to be 7000 miles away from but I went not to be rude.

Posted 12/21/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


mistletain wrote:

Uh oh your insecurities are showing. I was just extending a hand in friendship


I prefer talking with Riesel . he treats me kindly.


You fanboy. It's because I'm a girl isn't it? I can change for you.
Posted 12/21/14
I like you both.
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Internet
Offline
Posted 12/21/14 , edited 12/21/14
this pic should pretty much summarize how I feel about parties

Posted 12/21/14

mistletain wrote:

You fanboy. It's because I'm a girl isn't it? I can change for you.


has nothing to do with gender. I like Riesel even when he was female.


Riesel wrote:

I like you both.


you make me feel jealous when you say things like this.
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Portugal
Offline
Posted 12/21/14

mistletain wrote:


gintamaaa511 wrote:

Best place to meet new people. Also to start a fight. lol


This is true lol. Last one I went to there was a fight over who won a table tennis match which resulted in someone getting stabbed in the foot. Pretty sure they were sober too.


Most common reason to start a fight and the place he was stabbed is pretty common too. ahahah

Hardly believe they were sober.
Posted 12/21/14

mistletain wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

I don't like ur tone


Uh oh your insecurities are showing. I was just extending a hand in friendship


looks like you got away with that comment xD
Posted 12/21/14 , edited 12/21/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


mistletain wrote:

You fanboy. It's because I'm a girl isn't it? I can change for you.


has nothing to do with gender. I like Riesel even when he was female.


Yes I'm sure you're both enjoying that quarter life crisis circlejerk everyone's having these days


GayAsianBoy wrote:


Riesel wrote:

I like you both.


you make me feel jealous when you say things like this.


That's nothing compared to what we text on a daily basis you should be jealous


severticas wrote:


looks like you got away with that comment xD


I'm glad you noticed lol. Shh don't remind him.

Am I breaking rules here by quoting all this crap? Sorry shinji
Posted 12/21/14
Quarter life lol. What a plentiful life you put ahead of me sweetie.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.