First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Go! Princess Precure (Anticipation and Discussion)
14648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 12/19/14
"That's right Stark700, I beat you for once ;)"

Lol, that's too great xD

Funny enough, I think Precure first came out when I was it's target audience. I never got around to watching an episode, and now that there's like 10+ series and 30+ magical girls in the series, I don't think I can pick it up.
215285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/19/14 , edited 12/19/14
This thread should be fine. It'll be an ongoing series so good to keep an eye on comments in case someone is interested. That being said, PreCure is a large franchise.

I've personally never seen a PreCure series before so maybe I'll give it a try in the future.

29898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 12/19/14

stark700 wrote:

This thread should be fine. It'll be an ongoing series so good to keep an eye on comments in case someone is interested. That being said, PreCure is a large franchise.

I've personally never seen a PreCure series before so maybe I'll give it a try in the future.



Kurodenki and very occasionally FLJerry or someone else will do it.
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere?
Online
Posted 12/19/14

stark700 wrote:




Who?
215285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/19/14 , edited 12/19/14

SprinkleSpot wrote:


stark700 wrote:




Who?


Read post above me

On topic though: I wonder if this will be a 2 cour? Toei is working on this, Digimon Tri, World Trigger (50 episodes) and the year long Sailor Moon.
Guardian of A/M/P
65274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 12/19/14
NICESH. "LAWL"

8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 12/19/14 , edited 12/19/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

I have never even heard of it


That can't be possible.


stark700 wrote:

On topic though: I wonder if this will be a 2 cour? Toei is working on this, Digimon Tri, World Trigger (50 episodes) and the year long Sailor Moon.


Four cour most likely, just like every other PreCure series.
21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 12/20/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Finally after all this time, I find a show that Stark hasn't made an official thread of. It's a small victory, but a victory nonetheless.

Welcome to the ''Beat stark to it'' Club, Loommy. We have Grab-whatever-you-can-find buffets on Thursdays.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/20/14

Kurodenki wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Finally after all this time, I find a show that Stark hasn't made an official thread of. It's a small victory, but a victory nonetheless.

Welcome to the ''Beat stark to it'' Club, Loommy. We have Grab-whatever-you-can-find buffets on Thursdays.


Haha ya it's a good club to be in, you're the runner-up in making threads so you've already got several wins under your belt. But you must understand my pain sometimes, right!?

And I think I'll have to join those buffets on Thursdays
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/20/14

kdroberts wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

I have never even heard of it


That can't be possible.


It's possible
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 12/20/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


kdroberts wrote:

That can't be possible.


It's possible


It's baffling, then. Pretty Cure is a monster franchise, man.

Either way, I'm excited. Just one more PreCure series to watch, and they're all fun. I love it when the fights suddenly go from standard fare to "OH IT'S ON NOW", too.



This isn't even one of their best, either.
41974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Jackson, MS
Offline
Posted 12/20/14

bobland wrote:

Congrats :P

That being said, I have no idea what this series is about. Anyone care to enlighten me? :3


Think of it as Power Rangers, but for girls... and, you know, animated. You have a group (most of whom are usually middle school girls but their ages can vary) who must come together to transform and save the world from the main villain through the power of teamwork. They have their moral lessons on working together, the importance of friendship, etc. as well as action (though Pretty Cure has more room to work with being animated) and comedy. And can't forget about upgrades happening exactly when they're needed and, on occasion, another member getting add to the team mid-season.
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere?
Online
Posted 12/25/14 , edited 12/26/14
34035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 3/26/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:
I'll keep the thread updated as best I can.


63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/26/15

dwilson2000 wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:
I'll keep the thread updated as best I can.




Lol, damn you! I'll update it in a bit.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.