First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) vs Fate/stay night
6393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 12/20/14 , edited 12/20/14

kingcity20 wrote:

Lol I know what you were talking about, he was the one who said it was correct, so I had to correct him....

and yes yes opinions and stuff lol


:P


Well from the other perspective it could be 'correct', since my opinion probably flows alongside some fans' view. The fact that you disagree in itself is your perspective/opinion, based on what you expect/want to see. There is fact in at least 2 spots: a) people do enjoy the added scenes in the current series yet insult Deen for adding/changing things and b) an adaptation doesn't need to be 1:1 its source. The rest is subjective, especially on character portrayals.
11800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/14 , edited 12/20/14

xCrimsonEX wrote:


kingcity20 wrote:

Lol I know what you were talking about, he was the one who said it was correct, so I had to correct him....

and yes yes opinions and stuff lol


:P


Well from the other perspective it could be 'correct', since my opinion probably flows alongside some fans' view. The fact that you disagree in itself is your perspective/opinion, based on what you expect/want to see. There is fact in at least 2 spots: a) people do enjoy the added scenes in the current series yet insult Deen for adding/changing things and b) an adaptation doesn't need to be 1:1 its source. The rest is subjective, especially on character portrayals.


Eeh maybe i'm misunderstanding the term correct in his post, since I always took it as meaning the right one or the factual one. Viewing something as correct and it being correct are completely different so maybe I just misunderstood.
If he said I agree, or this is also my opinion it would have come out better.
Oh well, it's not really a problem anyway.

6393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 12/20/14

kingcity20 wrote:

Eeh maybe i'm misunderstanding the term correct in his post, since I always took it as meaning the right one or the factual one. Viewing something as correct and it being correct are completely different so maybe I just misunderstood.
If he said I agree, or this is also my opinion it would have come out better.
Oh well, it's not really a problem anyway.



I read it as "correct in my view", though I tend to read posts as opinions most of the time anyway so meh.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 12/20/14
Jesus, there needs to be some type of ban on Fate threads lol. It's the same battle every time someone asks, "Should I watch F/SN 06?" or "Is F/SN 14 a remake?" etc. it's like putting raw meat in front of a pack of wolves who haven't eaten in 2 weeks. It won't end well!
6393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 12/21/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Jesus, there needs to be some type of ban on Fate threads lol. It's the same battle every time someone asks, "Should I watch F/SN 06?" or "Is F/SN 14 a remake?" etc. it's like putting raw meat in front of a pack of wolves who haven't eaten in 2 weeks. It won't end well!


The one "Fate series explained" or whatever keeps getting buried and its probably the closest people can get to how it all works, because most people think of it as being one or the other. When actually each series brings things to the table and has alternate events, thus the point in a sense is moot.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.