First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Post Reply Don't have enough CR points to start a topic? Post your requests for recommendations and info here
49471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/16/16

BusbeeAnimeandMangaClub wrote:
The first episode is fine but I know I'd have to skip the second one due to some language issues. Does it only have that issue in the second episode? If so I can afford to skip through it and we can watch the rest of it! :D


I really couldn't say without watching every one... I hadn't noticed that back when I remember watching, or at least, it didn't make an impression on me. It appears to be the translator's choice though. If a show this innocent has words translated that way, then probably the only shows that aren't going to have it are the "kiddy" ones like /nyanbo or /lovely-muuuuuuuco or /bananya or /bono-bono or /chis-sweet-home-chis-new-address . And I couldn't even swear to it (pun intended) that those wouldn't either...
Caqun 
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/16
I went to my first jpop concert during this recent summer. When the concert ended people tell me there is a miku concert the following weekend. I'm new to the physical participation part on this and everyone just seems to know when all these events are happening. I was wondering how do you guys find out about these specific events? Do you use a specific site?
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/16
Do you get cr points if you subscribe to a premium membershipnplan?
One Punch Mod
96803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/18/16 , edited 12/18/16

Caqun wrote:

I went to my first jpop concert during this recent summer. When the concert ended people tell me there is a miku concert the following weekend. I'm new to the physical participation part on this and everyone just seems to know when all these events are happening. I was wondering how do you guys find out about these specific events? Do you use a specific site?


I don't have an answer for this, but since you are a Premium Member you should be able to start a new thread to ask. That might get noticed more easily.


TopPercentRaticate wrote:

Do you get cr points if you subscribe to a premium membershipnplan?


In the past Premium members got points every month they were premium, but that that was discontinued a while ago. Currently, though, if you are a Premium member you don't need a minimum number of points to start a thread, and I think it's likely that other points requirements are also waived for premium members, though I don't know that for sure.

227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/16
Why does it say "you can only have one free trial per payment method" when i try to sign up for premium membership? How do i sign up for premium?
59602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 12/18/16

TopPercentRaticate wrote:

Why does it say "you can only have one free trial per payment method" when i try to sign up for premium membership? How do i sign up for premium?


Try following this link: /premium_pick_plan?membership=premium.
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/20/16
So what that series name about a husband and wife short series name?
49471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/20/16

TwinBlast wrote:


asharka wrote:


TwinBlast wrote:

So what that series name about a husband and wife short series name?


Probably this: /i-cant-understand-what-my-husband-is-saying


thanks.


Make sure to scroll down to the beginning blue bar first season
Posted 12/20/16

asharka wrote:


TwinBlast wrote:

So what that series name about a husband and wife short series name?


Probably this: /i-cant-understand-what-my-husband-is-saying


thanks.
Posted 12/20/16
Hey guys I have a question. Is Yuri on Ice yaoi? Is there gay relations of any sort? I not asking imply or cock tease but actual romance progression between two guys?
59602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 12/21/16

TwinBlast wrote:

Hey guys I have a question. Is Yuri on Ice yaoi? Is there gay relations of any sort? I not asking imply or cock tease but actual romance progression between two guys?


The relationship appears to be far more substantial than the usual subtext, but the characters haven't come out and said "I love you" to each other or anything. But it's pretty clear they have feelings for each other beyond coach and athlete.
Posted 12/21/16

eyeofpain wrote:


TwinBlast wrote:

Hey guys I have a question. Is Yuri on Ice yaoi? Is there gay relations of any sort? I not asking imply or cock tease but actual romance progression between two guys?


The relationship appears to be far more substantial than the usual subtext, but the characters haven't come out and said "I love you" to each other or anything. But it's pretty clear they have feelings for each other beyond coach and athlete.


Thanks.
Posted 12/21/16
I forgot what episode of Full metal alchemist does Greed

If you know the episode I will like to know.
mnmike 
21273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/16

TwinBlast wrote:

I forgot what episode of Full metal alchemist does Greed

If you know the episode I will like to know.


Does this have the information you want?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fullmetal_Alchemist_episodes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fullmetal_Alchemist:_Brotherhood_episodes
Posted 12/21/16

mnmike wrote:


TwinBlast wrote:

I forgot what episode of Full metal alchemist does Greed

If you know the episode I will like to know.


Does this have the information you want?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fullmetal_Alchemist_episodes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fullmetal_Alchemist:_Brotherhood_episodes


Yes but is just summary and is a lot to read. I was hoping somebody remember.
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.