First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Don't have enough CR points to start a topic? Post your requests for recommendations and info here
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kingdom Hearts
Offline
Posted 1/23/15
hey i just got a yuki nagato figma but i'm scared it might be fake also it has a really weird neck joint here's a pic
58680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 1/23/15

Boardwalk-Angel wrote:

hey i just got a yuki nagato figma but i'm scared it might be fake also it has a really weird neck joint here's a pic


I just checked a couple of my figmas, and all three have a joint that looks similar to that (though I didn't try to disconnect the heads from the necks). However, all three are clear plastic (not colored) where the face attaches, and don't appear to be ridged where the front hair piece goes. It's hard for me to say definitively one way or the other, but I'd say it's iffy that it's legit.
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kingdom Hearts
Offline
Posted 1/23/15
thank you i think i'll be returning this also i noticed that stand wasn't as clear as the rest of my figma were
58680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 1/23/15

Boardwalk-Angel wrote:

thank you i think i'll be returning this also i noticed that stand wasn't as clear as the rest of my figma were


It could also be that older figmas match the one you have, but I don't have a long history with the brand, so I'm not sure if that could be a factor as well.
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kingdom Hearts
Offline
Posted 1/23/15 , edited 1/23/15
i think might be real think the reason neck joint weird might cause i accidentally broke think im gonna keep and just super glue it back but thanks anyway
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/6/15
I'm really excited that Detective Conan/Case Closed is on CR now, and I heard that CR had interest in eventually getting the rest of the episodes. I assume it's not happening anytime soon (better late than never), so I was wondering how long it took for CR to pick up the rest of other long shows like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, etc. Or did CR acquire all of the old episodes for those at the outset?
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/9/15
I forgot the name of the anime I was watching the other day (please, forgive me if I can't describe it well enough). I think it was harem, and it had one main male protagonist and 4 female protagonists in highschool who were all working to create, I think, a dating sim game. One of the girls was supposed to be a closeted and famous hentai artists (she was blonde, I believe). Help would be greatly appreciated.
58680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 2/9/15

majiinakuma wrote:

I forgot the name of the anime I was watching the other day (please, forgive me if I can't describe it well enough). I think it was harem, and it had one main male protagonist and 4 female protagonists in highschool who were all working to create, I think, a dating sim game. One of the girls was supposed to be a closeted and famous hentai artists (she was blonde, I believe). Help would be greatly appreciated.


/saekano?
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/9/15
Thank you so very much, eyeofpain! Sorry if I caused any problems on your part.
58680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 2/9/15

majiinakuma wrote:

Thank you so very much, eyeofpain! Sorry if I caused any problems on your part.


Not a problem, glad to help.
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/15
HI!

This is my first time using forums on Crunchyroll and i like the site. Okay, bit sad few animes (or even more, i can't see them unless google gives result) that i can't see because of copyright.

So. I've been looking for a anime where protagonist is douce/badass/asshole well.. i can't find the word that i'd say pictures it right.

Point is, i'd like to know if there are anime where protagonist is anything like Kirito in SAO Arbridged parody by SWEabridged or Alucard in Hellsing ultimate Abridged by Team Four star.

You know, guy is an asshole but more in a way you can't help but like it.
mnmike 
20135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 2/14/15

Arkkimonni wrote:

HI!

This is my first time using forums on Crunchyroll and i like the site. Okay, bit sad few animes (or even more, i can't see them unless google gives result) that i can't see because of copyright.

So. I've been looking for a anime where protagonist is douce/badass/asshole well.. i can't find the word that i'd say pictures it right.

Point is, i'd like to know if there are anime where protagonist is anything like Kirito in SAO Arbridged parody by SWEabridged or Alucard in Hellsing ultimate Abridged by Team Four star.

You know, guy is an asshole but more in a way you can't help but like it.


If you don't mind fan service, try Trinity Seven. "Asshole that you can't help but like" describes the protagonist perfectly.

If you like comedies, The Devil is a Part Timer has Satan himself as the protagonist--doesn't get more badass than that.

And Bakemonogatari... the protagonist is certainly a jerk at times, and is pretty open about his perversions, but is capable of coming through some pretty brutal fights relatively unscathed.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/15
Hey everyone. I am getting canvas prints to decorate my fireplace and am going to be using these two dapper gentlemen.

Alex Louis Armstrong from Full Metal Alchemist http://www.pureanimegallery.com/d/6018-1/alex-armstrong.jpg

Dudley from Street Fighter http://thegamingliberty.com/wp-content/uploads/DUDLEY11.jpg

The challenge I am having is that the Armstrong one is low res- I would like to get a higher res image of it. If I knew what episode that screenshot was from I could do it easily, but after two hours of searching I can't for the life of me find the episode. Would anyone happen to know what episode the Armstrong screen capture is from? In return for your service I will post a picture of my classy fireplace when it is complete. Thanks!
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 3/17/15
Hey! I am not sure this is the right place to ask questions....but! I will try!
If a friend of yours joins CR and they want to be buddies with you... How do you find them?
As far as I can see, I can't look up any users by penname or anything. :\

So, I have to manually find them, by having them post on a forum and getting to their profile from there?
mnmike 
20135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/17/15
Try going to:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/*USERNAME*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.