First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
IF You Could Have An Ecchi Or H Anime Spinoff or OVA of your anime (Cannon or not), what anime would you choose and why?
Posted 12/22/14
I pick Mitsudomoe or Ichigo Mashimaro.




Yep....Yep...going to hell for this.
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 12/22/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I pick Mitsudomoe or Ichigo Mashimaro.




Yep....Yep...going to hell for this.


61568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/14

Stonewolfe wrote:

23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 12/22/14
well I kinda do have a few ecchi anime in my collection already....
Posted 12/22/14

longdanzi103 wrote:

well I kinda do have a few ecchi anime in my collection already....


Good, then you can upgrade them to full on hentais.
104087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/22/14
But seriously what is this hentai I keep reading?

61568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/14

AnimeKami wrote:
But seriously what is this hentai I keep reading?

things with tentacle vaginas.
Posted 12/22/14

aidenraine wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:
But seriously what is this hentai I keep reading?

things with tentacle vaginas.


215285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/22/14
Kill la Kill spinoff please
104087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/22/14

aidenraine wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:
But seriously what is this hentai I keep reading?

things with tentacle vaginas.


I have seen a tentacle vagina.



Not sure if I want to see it again.
6233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 12/22/14
posting in legendary thread
1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/14 , edited 12/22/14

aidenraine wrote:

they should have OVAs for all the H scenes from Fate/Stay Night. except for Heaven's Feel, because... lol sakura...


Can we please not use the H scenes from fate route. My favorite Character died that day
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 12/22/14
Bakemonogatari.

The girls are just too good. I need a Shinobu H-scene. And a Suruga one. And a Karen one. And a Mayoi one.

I need one for all of them.
61568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/14

TomCraft wrote:

aidenraine wrote:
they should have OVAs for all the H scenes from Fate/Stay Night. except for Heaven's Feel, because... lol sakura...

Can we please not use the H scenes from fate route. My favorite Character died that day

na. we need that good ol' fashioned prana restoration.
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 12/22/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I pick Mitsudomoe or Ichigo Mashimaro.




Genius.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.