Post Reply shipping
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/22/14
I pre ordered a mystery bag and know its getting sent out by the 31st (hopefully) so ill get it in my guess is 7-14 days,

But sadly i have to make a sudden move ill be changing my address so if the package is being sent threw ups or fedex im afraid i wont get it or it'll be left at my old house and be stolen.

so my question is does any one know how its being sent out? and or is their a way i change the shipping address?

Thanks for all the help
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 12/22/14

1youlove2hate wrote:

I pre ordered a mystery bag and know its getting sent out by the 31st (hopefully) so ill get it in my guess is 7-14 days,

But sadly i have to make a sudden move ill be changing my address so if the package is being sent threw ups or fedex im afraid i wont get it or it'll be left at my old house and be stolen.

so my question is does any one know how its being sent out? and or is their a way i change the shipping address?

Thanks for all the help


You should /contact customer support directly to address any order changes.
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/22/14
oh i have but its been 24hrs and they haven't gotten back so i thought this might get me a few answers thank you thou
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 12/22/14

1youlove2hate wrote:

oh i have but its been 24hrs and they haven't gotten back so i thought this might get me a few answers thank you thou


Responses might be slower during the holiday season.
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/22/14
yea figured that but ill be moving in less then 10 days
Crunchyroll Store Manager
42984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/24/14

1youlove2hate wrote:

yea figured that but ill be moving in less then 10 days


Send me your order number and new address via PM and I can change it and alert support.

At least, if we haven't shipped yet of course ^^;;
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/24/14

Loveless100 wrote:


1youlove2hate wrote:

yea figured that but ill be moving in less then 10 days


Send me your order number and new address via PM and I can change it and alert support.

At least, if we haven't shipped yet of course ^^;;


oh thank you so much but the problem has been resolved shipping address was changed last night is their away to remove this post?

oh btw thank you again and plz thank the rest of the CR team for me and have a Marry Christmas
You must be logged in to post.