WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Hacking?
Posted 11/21/06
ok soo my myspace somehow doesnt accept my password anymore is there anyone here with the skiller to break into myspace and get me in there soo i can see my account?


thank you


...yes i know this thread will be locked thats fine i just needed a favor pm everyone would take way to long



Trevor (OP)
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/21/06
Yeah, your doomed. Unless you find a real code cracker. (all are accually malware code in disquise)
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 11/21/06
hmm... have u tried retrieving ur password? it usually send ur password to ur email.
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/21/06

bellus-vae wrote:

hmm... have u tried retrieving ur password? it usually send ur password to ur email.


Hmm, but who wants to take the easy way out, anyway?

8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/06
were you phished?
Ronin
95039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/21/06

kyocool wrote:

ok soo my myspace somehow doesnt accept my password anymore is there anyone here with the skiller to break into myspace and get me in there soo i can see my account?


thank you


...yes i know this thread will be locked thats fine i just needed a favor pm everyone would take way to long



Trevor (OP)


You just wanna hack into someone else's account.
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/06
Find your self some code cracking software that can do it automaticly.
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/21/06

waffle26 wrote:

Find your self some code cracking software that can do it automaticly.


Didn't I tell you thats all fake?
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/06

naruto9817 wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

Find your self some code cracking software that can do it automaticly.


Didn't I tell you thats all fake?
well then Im fresh outta tips.

8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/06
yyou could always torture someone for their password
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/06
or get a new account.
Ronin
95039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/21/06

bellus-vae wrote:

hmm... have u tried retrieving ur password? it usually send ur password to ur email.


That's the only logical solution. No need for more tips.

If any joe shmoe could hack myspace from a few tips on a forum, everyone would be doing it.
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I'll tell if you...
Offline
Posted 11/21/06

kyocool wrote:

ok soo my myspace somehow doesnt accept my password anymore is there anyone here with the skiller to break into myspace and get me in there soo i can see my account?


thank you


...yes i know this thread will be locked thats fine i just needed a favor pm everyone would take way to long



Trevor (OP)


i'd help you but i hate you
5769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ?
Offline
Posted 11/21/06

bellus-vae wrote:

hmm... have u tried retrieving ur password? it usually send ur password to ur email.


this is your answer.....
Posted 11/21/06
haha well it said my email was down soo i of course already tried that fear not everyone i have fixed this debotchery!

thanks for help though



Trevor (OP)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.