Post Reply Fastest Way to Conact
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA Alabama
Offline
Posted 12/25/14 , edited 12/25/14
I have no idea where this is supposed to be posted, but i need fastest way to get in contact with crunchyroll ... they just cost me a huge problem with my bank. And yeah i sent them a thing thru contact us, but this needs to be resolved as soon as possible
Posted 12/25/14
if i report you to a moderator and there's some page with all staff listed. you need the customer service lot mebeh
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA Alabama
Offline
Posted 12/25/14
whatever will work lol they literally just cost me aloot, i had acct set to not reoccur, its been off for over a month. and today at random it just takes out from my bank on its own and overdrafted me...i aint paying $50 dollars for a month subscription rofl worse part is i cant even contact bank till tomorrow cause of holiday, or maybe friday >.<
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 12/25/14

Mattykun wrote:

whatever will work lol they literally just cost me aloot, i had acct set to not reoccur, its been off for over a month. and today at random it just takes out from my bank on its own and overdrafted me...i aint paying $50 dollars for a month subscription rofl worse part is i cant even contact bank till tomorrow cause of holiday, or maybe friday >.<
if you scroll down on the forum page, there is a "Help" link

here is what you are looking for: http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact
Posted 12/25/14
reported you.
Dragon
58348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 12/25/14

Mattykun wrote:

I have no idea where this is supposed to be posted, but i need fastest way to get in contact with crunchyroll ... they just cost me a huge problem with my bank. And yeah i sent them a thing thru contact us, but this needs to be resolved as soon as possible


I moved this to site support, since it is about support, but http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact absolutely is the best and fastest way to contact the folks who can help you resolve this. Site mods like myself can't do anything about billing issues.

The only tip I can offer beyond that are that if you signed up for your account through iTunes, you have to cancel through them, but I'm not sure if that's applicable for you.
Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/25/14 , edited 12/25/14
As far as I can tell, your membership is still set to be recurring. Please check your status.
Latest renewal was about 5 days ago.

Either way, please wait for my colleagues at the English language support to get around to your ticket. (We don't handle payment on the forums, and it's outside of my own region, so I can't help you here.)
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA Alabama
Offline
Posted 12/25/14
My acct has been off for almost 2months and if it was reoccuring it would took out last month....and no i just used regular computer browser...thank you all for the tips...i sent them a help msg and all but no response yet... i love crunchyroll...just cant afford it right now...and this overdrafting would really hutt my life. So i really hope it can be resolved.
Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/25/14

Mattykun wrote:

My acct has been off for almost 2months and if it was reoccuring it would took out last month....and no i just used regular computer browser...thank you all for the tips...i sent them a help msg and all but no response yet... i love crunchyroll...just cant afford it right now...and this overdrafting would really hutt my life. So i really hope it can be resolved.


What does it say for you on https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/membership/?
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA Alabama
Offline
Posted 12/25/14
Says i have premium membership status i also checked it on pc earliar...since it has restarted my membership it of course auto sets to reoccuring...but i know i had turned it all off... or else id been overdrafted last month lol and its odd cause is just now alerting me that they took out from my bank
58668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 12/25/14

Mattykun wrote:

Says i have premium membership status i also checked it on pc earliar...since it has restarted my membership it of course auto sets to reoccuring...but i know i had turned it all off... or else id been overdrafted last month lol and its odd cause is just now alerting me that they took out from my bank


Does anyone else have access to your account, and could they have re-enabled your subscription?

Your bank should have an 800 number; are they operating during the holiday closure?
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / USA Alabama
Offline
Posted 12/25/14
Nope noone.. and i tried calling them but doesnt seem there working today...
You must be logged in to post.