WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Merry Rylehmas!
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/14
Spread the Rylehmas cheer! Have you heard of Rylehmas? It's only the best Eldritch holiday where we roast fish folk, gorge ourselves on the fear of midgets, and give each other insane adventurers as presents!

Celebrate and discuss the holiday season with me!
Posted 12/25/14 , edited 12/25/14
*Puts on best tsundere face*

"N-nani?"

I haven't a clue what you're talking about, but happy holidays Phersu-sama.

45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/14

AiYumega wrote:

*Puts on best tsundere face*

"N-nani?"

I haven't a clue what you're talking about, but happy holidays Phersu-sama.



I-it's not like I wanted to celebrate Rylehmas with you or a-anything!
Posted 12/25/14
yeah lets have fun
4253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/14
Sure.. I'm in.. Sounds like a good time.. Lmao.
7535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Reincarnated in A...
Offline
Posted 12/25/14
Sorry, I'm already busy celebrating with Nyaruko and the others.

Maybe next year, Phersu.
9753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/14
Sorry. I have no place in my dark heart for Cthulhu. I live only for Nyarlathotep!
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/14

serifsansserif wrote:

Sorry. I have no place in my dark heart for Cthulhu. I live only for Nyarlathotep!


Nyarlathotep is bringing the turkey. What are you talking about? All Eldritch celebrate it. Nyar-Nyar, Dagon....even that asshole Yog.
37488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/25/14
Merry Erostmas.
28862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Inside the Black...
Offline
Posted 12/25/14
I mean, I'm always fearful of the hobbits, and almost every night have fish that are rare to the world, so y'know, I guess happy everyday-day. Or something.

26208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Future Gadget Lab...
Offline
Posted 12/25/14

Phersu wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

*Puts on best tsundere face*

"N-nani?"

I haven't a clue what you're talking about, but happy holidays Phersu-sama.



I-it's not like I wanted to celebrate Rylehmas with you or a-anything!


26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 12/25/14
Merry Tsunderimas!
Not like I wanted to give you presents or anything!
You must be logged in to post.