First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
do u know chinese?
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With in the light
Offline
Posted 2/2/08 , edited 2/4/08
http://www.mjhy.cn/article4311.html
or watch this http://youtube.com/watch?v=DEkcAGz3atk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSq3dfZj2Rs


something about the chinese
if u don't know how to read it ask someone to translate it for u
Posted 2/2/08
Yea i know chinese...i can't believe it!!! I read the whole article.
14801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dragonstone
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
yep..! a little..cuz i'm studying at a chinese school...!!hehe
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
it say ....骚乱起因:
印尼政府及军方所持的一般态度是——认为5月暴乱是群众因对示威学生被枪杀感到愤怒而自发地爆发的一场骚乱。
但是联合调查委员会发表报告否定了这种看法,认为从暴乱事件中显示的种种特点来看,这些暴乱事件是有组织性,因此预料调查报告书可能加强这种观点。该委员会认为,关于暴乱是有组织性的看法,可从暴乱在6个城市同时发生以及暴乱方式几乎一模一样可以看出。虽然在这期间,也自发地发生个别的的暴乱事件,但大多数的暴乱事件是由外来者集体乘坐公共汽车(甚至部分乘坐军车)到来煽动而引发的。这些神秘的煽动者在暴民毁坏或放火烧毁屋宇或进行掠夺之后,就迅速消失得无影无踪。
据说联合委员会在所搜集到的资料中,显示有一个特种部队人员承认在梭罗发生暴乱事件前4天,曾收买平民参与暴乱;在棉兰,有特种部队人员穿着平民服装,肩上挎着M-16枪支和手上执拿FN-45手枪,煽动群众参与暴乱。除此之外,一些与军方有关系的群众组织和武术团体人员也涉及这些暴乱事件

so WTF
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / 妙境 «« Changmin's ;;
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Something exploded. o.0 And a storm.
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With in the light
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

thegodcode wrote:

it say ....骚乱起因:
印尼政府及军方所持的一般态度是——认为5月暴乱是群众因对示威学生被枪杀感到愤怒而自发地爆发的一场骚乱。
但是联合调查委员会发表报告否定了这种看法,认为从暴乱事件中显示的种种特点来看,这些暴乱事件是有组织性,因此预料调查报告书可能加强这种观点。该委员会认为,关于暴乱是有组织性的看法,可从暴乱在6个城市同时发生以及暴乱方式几乎一模一样可以看出。虽然在这期间,也自发地发生个别的的暴乱事件,但大多数的暴乱事件是由外来者集体乘坐公共汽车(甚至部分乘坐军车)到来煽动而引发的。这些神秘的煽动者在暴民毁坏或放火烧毁屋宇或进行掠夺之后,就迅速消失得无影无踪。
据说联合委员会在所搜集到的资料中,显示有一个特种部队人员承认在梭罗发生暴乱事件前4天,曾收买平民参与暴乱;在棉兰,有特种部队人员穿着平民服装,肩上挎着M-16枪支和手上执拿FN-45手枪,煽动群众参与暴乱。除此之外,一些与军方有关系的群众组织和武术团体人员也涉及这些暴乱事件

so WTF


Massacre thats been cover up
46432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
no I don't know Chinese and that's a lot, in my opinion, for me to ask someone to translate that whole article for me. You should let us know what it's saying
721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
oh darn..now i know i'm gonna fail my chinese.
i've been learning chinese for 9years and i can't even understand that
20875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Portland
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
heh, sad...i'm chinese and i can't read it =P
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

setyouback wrote:


thegodcode wrote:

it say ....骚乱起因:
印尼政府及军方所持的一般态度是——认为5月暴乱是群众因对示威学生被枪杀感到愤怒而自发地爆发的一场骚乱。
但是联合调查委员会发表报告否定了这种看法,认为从暴乱事件中显示的种种特点来看,这些暴乱事件是有组织性,因此预料调查报告书可能加强这种观点。该委员会认为,关于暴乱是有组织性的看法,可从暴乱在6个城市同时发生以及暴乱方式几乎一模一样可以看出。虽然在这期间,也自发地发生个别的的暴乱事件,但大多数的暴乱事件是由外来者集体乘坐公共汽车(甚至部分乘坐军车)到来煽动而引发的。这些神秘的煽动者在暴民毁坏或放火烧毁屋宇或进行掠夺之后,就迅速消失得无影无踪。
据说联合委员会在所搜集到的资料中,显示有一个特种部队人员承认在梭罗发生暴乱事件前4天,曾收买平民参与暴乱;在棉兰,有特种部队人员穿着平民服装,肩上挎着M-16枪支和手上执拿FN-45手枪,煽动群众参与暴乱。除此之外,一些与军方有关系的群众组织和武术团体人员也涉及这些暴乱事件

so WTF


Massacre thats been cover up


The only thing i can see , is the Pic's
6022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Currently at......
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Well... I think this is kinda useless... though...
6669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Faithfully in Mat...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
idg how Chinese pple can't read Chinese?

how's that possible?
why don't you understand ur own language?

i have this Chinese friend and he's smart and all,
but he always get F9 for his Chinese papers.

such a waste.
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With in the light
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

Tashi_Chan wrote:

no I don't know Chinese and that's a lot, in my opinion, for me to ask someone to translate that whole article for me. You should let us know what it's saying


i am trying to find an english version of it
i want people to know all the details in the article, but i can't translate its meaning.
46432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

setyouback wrote:


Tashi_Chan wrote:

no I don't know Chinese and that's a lot, in my opinion, for me to ask someone to translate that whole article for me. You should let us know what it's saying


i am trying to find an english version of it
i want people to know all the details in the article, but i can't translate its meaning.


oh okay.. I understand. Well definitely let us know when you find out. I'm curious because I have no idea. Thanks tho

46432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

sembranosa wrote:

idg how Chinese pple can't read Chinese?

how's that possible?
why don't you understand ur own language?

i have this Chinese friend and he's smart and all,
but he always get F9 for his Chinese papers.

such a waste.


It does suck but not everyone's parents teaches them and just because you are that race, doesn't necessarily mean you can speak the language. I mean I'm black, irish, and chinese but the only languages I can speak is English and Japanese. Everyone has different situations so it's understandable that some people can't speak their own mother language. It might just have never been taught to them. Not their fault

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.