First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Your Yuri/Yaoi Pairings
Posted 12/28/14
Occasionally, we ship those of the same sex because why not? Who do you ship?

Miu X Chika in Ichigo Mashimaro.

These two are friends for some odd reason. My theory is that, despite their difference, they're still friends for the sex.



Sena x Yozora


Cause screw Kodaka, right? They have such an interesting hatred for each other but also a tad bit of hidden love for one another.
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/28/14
Rikka is my absolute favourite from that series. She's like my ideal girl. xD

"Occaisionally we ship the same sex"

...there's no 'occaisionally', I do it all the time.
Posted 12/28/14

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

Rikka is my absolute favourite from that series. She's like my ideal girl. xD

"Occaisionally we ship the same sex"

...there's no 'occaisionally', I do it all the time.


Between Yozora's mental state and Sena's constant molestation of Kobato, I wonder why more people aren't pro Rika. I'd be pro Rika if I didn't have a soft spot for the mentally traumatized.
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 12/28/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Cause screw Kodaka, right? They have such an interesting hatred for each other but also a tad bit of hidden love for one another.


Well from what I have seen Sena wants to be friends. Yozora wants to torture every girl who tries to get close to Kodaka.
Posted 12/28/14

xxJing wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Cause screw Kodaka, right? They have such an interesting hatred for each other but also a tad bit of hidden love for one another.


Well from what I have seen Sena wants to be friends. Yozora wants to torture every girl who tries to get close to Kodaka.


Yanderes4life.
19700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Online
Posted 12/28/14


OTP
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 12/28/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Occasionally, we ship those of the same sex because why not? Who do you ship?

Miu X Chika in Ichigo Mashimaro.

These two are friends for some odd reason. My theory is that, despite their difference, they're still friends for the sex.



Sena x Yozora


Cause screw Kodaka, right? They have such an interesting hatred for each other but also a tad bit of hidden love for one another.


But...they are just KIDS!
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/14
Yuuki Yuuki from SAO. I mean, come on, she even hints at it.
42648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/28/14
Touma + Setsuna


49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/28/14 , edited 12/28/14

Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

But...they are just KIDS!


90% of the people in anime are 'just kids' your point is irrelephant.


I like Hyuuga and Iona from Blue Steel, but they already ship themselves, so my work there is done. xD
17574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Probably Disney
Offline
Posted 12/28/14
Oh wow. This might be a long list.
YuiAzu, KonaKaga, Akari x Chinatsu, Yui x Kyoko, Yui x Ayano, MadoHomu, Sayaka x Kyoko, Tsukasa x Miyuki, Himawari x Sakurako, Haruka x Yuu, Minami x Yutaka, Ayano x Misao, Rima x Yaya, Choco x Mimi, Dekomori x Nibutani, MakiNico, Miku x Rin, Miku x Luka, NozoEli, Hanayo x Rin, Honoka x Kotori, Chino x Cocoa, Ritsu x Mio, Illya x Miyu, Digiko x Usada....

And probably more but that's all I can think of
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 12/28/14

kitsuneshoujo wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

But...they are just KIDS!


90% of the people in anime are 'just kids' your point is irrelephant.


Then my monkey is with CHIMEKO, canon wise.



And when am I gonna get my TRUE LOLI YURI anime???
Posted 12/28/14
I also ship Crunchyroll and Funimation. Hot sloppy yuri sex.
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/28/14
46641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/28/14 , edited 12/28/14
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.