First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
If You Had A Flasher That Destroys Memories...
Posted 12/29/14
I'd rather destroy the memory of the things I saw that can't be unseen o -o;
like.. idk.... Boku no Pico..?
2408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Would you repeatedly flash yourself and watch your favorite anime again?


You wouldn't know that your favourite anime is your favourite, because you never watched it. Not to mention in some instances you may never watch it.
13496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 12/29/14
Nah. I enjoyed Sword Art Online in the last moments of Runescape being good. That was the best time ever to enjoy Sword Art Online - I don't think any other time would allow me to enjoy Sword Art Online as much as I did back in those days.
29478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/14

Eucku wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Would you repeatedly flash yourself and watch your favorite anime again?


You wouldn't know that your favourite anime is your favourite, because you never watched it. Not to mention in some instances you may never watch it.



But wouldn't you leave precautionary notes and posters before you did it.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/14 , edited 12/29/14
I'd screw with people.
4500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 12/29/14
Why waste time on rewatching animes when you can use it to forget more important things?
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 12/29/14

aListers wrote:

Nah. I enjoyed Sword Art Online in the last moments of Runescape being good. That was the best time ever to enjoy Sword Art Online - I don't think any other time would allow me to enjoy Sword Art Online as much as I did back in those days.


runescape! lol. i remember that. waay back in the day. like, 2005? cant remember. good times.
One Punch Mod
85877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/31/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Would you repeatedly flash yourself and watch your favorite anime again?


Moved this to the Anime forum.

Nah. I don't think there's any anime I like so much that I long to see it for the first time over and over.
2408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/14

skydive47 wrote:


Eucku wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Would you repeatedly flash yourself and watch your favorite anime again?


You wouldn't know that your favourite anime is your favourite, because you never watched it. Not to mention in some instances you may never watch it.



But wouldn't you leave precautionary notes and posters before you did it.


I'm not the type to think of that before I'd wipe my memory, or I'd think of it as my memory is being wiped. I'm a "One day at a time"/"Go with the flow" kind of person xD
35035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/14
...how would I remember it to be worth watching again? I could zap myself with the memory device at an inopportune moment and forever forget a series I loved. That's not a risk worth taking.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/31/14
Sounds bad for your brain cells. Is it FDA approved?
Posted 12/31/14
Hmm, my favorite anime? No, I don't think so. A part of the reason why my favorite is so meaningful has to do with the time in which I watched it. Plus it has actually influenced me. I may be a slightly different person if I forget it. There are some "secondary favorites" I might use such a device to forget. Provided it was highly selective, of course.
22709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/31/14

HimitsuNamae wrote:

Who would want to cry over and over again? D:

EDIT: Now that I think about it, thats what most people on crunchyroll do, just with different animes


or resurrect the same Forum topic again and again and again lol

1367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 12/31/14
Nope, i barely have enough time to watch every anime i want.. rewatching is a luxury i cant afford now

however, i would do something really dirty terrible with it......
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.