First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Guy who Likes girly manga
24614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/14

Nalaniel wrote:

I see... I'd definitely not watch an anime porn. =/
Yeah saying "Its from Boku no Pico" is just the standard troll response meme for anytime someone asks what anime a random pic/gif is from, in order to trick the unsuspecting into watching something they probably have no desire to ever watch.

8055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Southeast Asia
Offline
Posted 12/29/14
eh ? nothing wrong ~ with anything about us guys watching a girly anime ;3
Posted 12/29/14 , edited 12/29/14
I'm a totally straight man who has no problem saying I like the occasional yaoi. If it's good, it's good ya know.

I absolutely do love girly manga and anime, I mean who cares honestly?
2408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/14
No such thing as male/female exclusive manga/anime, thats like saying girls are only allowed to like Purple/Pink because they are "Girl colours". Fun fact: I used to watch Sailor Moon on YTV (Canadian cartoon channel.).
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New York
Offline
Posted 12/29/14 , edited 1/29/15

Nightblade370 wrote:


cerchd wrote:

its from boku no pico, great anime u should check it out


You, my good sir/lady, are twisted.



hey, that gifs from boku no pico too. its really too bad its not on crunchyroll
1246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 12/29/14
The anime you mentioned seem not to be shoujo, so I don't see how they're "girly"... but there's no problem with reading shoujo. I recommend Fruits Basket, Maid-Sama, Gakuen Alice, and Kodocha if you want actual shoujo with romance and the works.
27931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Kent, England
Offline
Posted 12/29/14
Not being in the intended audience doesn't mean that you can't enjoy something or that you're wrong if you do.

Life's too painful and short to be worried about what other people think of your choices of entertainment.
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/29/15
There are girls who likes Dragon Ball Z, and there are guys who likes Sailor Moon. There's nothing wrong with that. Don't listen to what society tells you.
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 1/29/15 , edited 1/29/15
I watch romance anime all the time. I find them way more refreshing and relaxing than the ultra violent traditional "guy anime". I have my moments were I like some action in there too so I vary what I watch depending on my mood. But there's nothing wrong with liking cute/romantic animes.
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/29/15
i adore action/fantasy/psychological manga and anime, but a lot of shoujo manga appeal to me as well.
i think because most shoujo manga feature a beter story (in some ways), which makes them really enjoyable.
Posted 1/29/15

pandrasb wrote:

Imagine anime is a fluffy tail, and that tail encompasses every anime type. Embrace that fluffy tail.



lol this avi is cute. I've seen pictures of this creature thing sleeping before. Looked adorable.
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 1/29/15 , edited 1/29/15
nothing to be ashamed of. I find them totes cuties.
6315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hongdae
Offline
Posted 1/29/15
I watch a lot of 'girly anime' mostly because i try and watch all anime or just give them a chance at least. However, i refuse to watch all guy anime's like high school men swim teams and crap like that. Or when its a reverse harem of 10 guys and 1 female. Can't do it.
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Underwater
Offline
Posted 1/29/15
Nope It doesn't make you weird. It just means that you like something different
33351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 1/29/15

severticas wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

Imagine anime is a fluffy tail, and that tail encompasses every anime type. Embrace that fluffy tail.



lol this avi is cute. I've seen pictures of this creature thing sleeping before. Looked adorable.


Kon is a fox spirit Yokai, who is Harutora's familiar(tsukaima)



Embrace the Fluffy
Embrace the Anime
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.