First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
This is so true
7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/1/15

AnimeKami wrote:


supes12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

This the wine analogy.



Oh god lol


You know it is true.

Do not deny it.


Personally I want to know how old the person in this photo and yes Kami Its true
7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/1/15

AnimeKami wrote:


supes12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


supes12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

This the wine analogy.



Oh god lol


You know it is true.

Do not deny it.


Personally I want to know how old the person in this photo and yes Kami Its true


Her daughter is 17.

Double it, plus 5, 6?

late 30's early 40's.


Must have had A LOT of plastic surgery
xxJing 
37829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 1/1/15

AnimeKami wrote:


supes12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


supes12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

This the wine analogy.



Oh god lol


You know it is true.

Do not deny it.


Personally I want to know how old the person in this photo and yes Kami Its true


Her daughter is 17.

Double it, plus 5, 6?

late 30's early 40's.


Legal marriage age for girls in Japan is 16. It's also the age often used out of convenience in animes. So 33 is a good bet.
xxJing 
37829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 1/1/15

AnimeKami wrote:


xxJing wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


supes12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


supes12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

This the wine analogy.



Oh god lol


You know it is true.

Do not deny it.


Personally I want to know how old the person in this photo and yes Kami Its true


Her daughter is 17.

Double it, plus 5, 6?

late 30's early 40's.


Legal marriage age for girls in Japan is 16. It's also the age often used out of convenience in animes. So 33 is a good bet.


She is friends with Sanae. I am references off that. Sanae had nagisa in college 20? Nagisa had usio at 22 ish?


That gave me a great idea. They should take Sanae, Nayuki's Mom, that aunt from Air, and a few other adult characters. And have a dating sim that takes place during their highschool years, with Akio as the protagonist.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 1/1/15 , edited 1/1/15

AnimeKami wrote:

This the wine analogy.



I'm not ashamed to say I know what doujin that is from.
104851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 1/1/15 , edited 1/1/15

xxJing wrote:


That gave me a great idea. They should take Sanae, Nayuki's Mom, that aunt from Air, and a few other adult characters. And have a dating sim that takes place during their highschool years, with Akio as the protagonist.


You can always propose that to Key.
7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/2/15

AnimeKami wrote:


xxJing wrote:


That gave me a great idea. They should take Sanae, Nayuki's Mom, that aunt from Air, and a few other adult characters. And have a dating sim that takes place during their highschool years, with Akio as the protagonist.


You can always propose that to Key.


What anime is she from? I forgot to ask that question
7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/2/15 , edited 1/2/15
Please tell me if these pictures are working or not thanks!




mom
you’re not honestly going to wear those out in public are you
mom please
44213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 1/2/15

supes12 wrote:

Please tell me if these pictures are working or not thanks!




mom
you’re not honestly going to wear those out in public are you
mom please


They aren't working because those addresses aren't directly to an image. They are to a web page that displays the image. You need to right-click the image from there, and display it in a new tab, so that only an image appears. For example, here's the last one instead of what you had:

Instead of this:
[img]http://grandmasterflash.tumblr.com/image/7320453694[/img]

Do this:
[img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnxqsqd4Y71qzibrlo1_1280.png[/img]

7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/2/15

asharka wrote:


supes12 wrote:

Please tell me if these pictures are working or not thanks!




mom
you’re not honestly going to wear those out in public are you
mom please


They aren't working because those addresses aren't directly to an image. They are to a web page that displays the image. You need to right-click the image from there, and display it in a new tab, so that only an image appears. For example, here's the last one instead of what you had:

Instead of this:
[img]http://grandmasterflash.tumblr.com/image/7320453694[/img]

Do this:
[img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnxqsqd4Y71qzibrlo1_1280.png[/img]



Ah thank you!
7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/2/15

SHIT I’M LATE FOR AMERICAN SCHOOL


when you watch anime for the first time
104851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 1/2/15

supes12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xxJing wrote:


That gave me a great idea. They should take Sanae, Nayuki's Mom, that aunt from Air, and a few other adult characters. And have a dating sim that takes place during their highschool years, with Akio as the protagonist.


You can always propose that to Key.


What anime is she from? I forgot to ask that question


kanon

clannad
7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/2/15

AnimeKami wrote:


supes12 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


xxJing wrote:


That gave me a great idea. They should take Sanae, Nayuki's Mom, that aunt from Air, and a few other adult characters. And have a dating sim that takes place during their highschool years, with Akio as the protagonist.


You can always propose that to Key.


What anime is she from? I forgot to ask that question


kanon

clannad


Ugh and now kanon made me delete my search history
One Punch Mod
89602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/4/17
New Year's cleaning. Closing threads with no activity since 2015.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.