Adding the show k-on
7005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/14
I am in love with the show k-on, and I want to watch it with my family but it is hard to find it. We can't exactly huddle around my computer to watch it and the only way I could watch it on the TV is through our wii u. I know it is on hulu but I already have a premium crunchyroll account so there is no need to get a hulu account. Also i can't exactly afford all the dvds. Anyways I would love it if you would consider adding the show k-on!
28947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/31/14
I'm sure they would like to add every show but it all comes down to licensing.
63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/31/14
The Anime Network has that show for the US too right?
Posted 12/31/14 , edited 12/31/14
I'm pretty sure Crunchyroll won't add hentai to their repertoire.
63531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
I'm pretty sure Crunchyroll won't add hentai to their repertoire.

63294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/31/14

bathroom64 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:
I'm pretty sure Crunchyroll won't add hentai to their repertoire.



Posted 12/31/14 , edited 12/31/14
Of course it's a hentai, I mean, look at this gif.

Dragon
62984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 12/31/14

Karatechick97 wrote:

I am in love with the show k-on, and I want to watch it with my family but it is hard to find it. We can't exactly huddle around my computer to watch it and the only way I could watch it on the TV is through our wii u. I know it is on hulu but I already have a premium crunchyroll account so there is no need to get a hulu account. Also i can't exactly afford all the dvds. Anyways I would love it if you would consider adding the show k-on!


Hi,

Sorry for the close, but the proper place to request a series is over at /forumtopic-588949/what-seriesmoviedramamanga-would-you-like-to-see-on-cr - that's because requesting a series is a special, premium member benefit! So please feel free to add to that thread, but I have to close this as a separate one.

-Makoto
You must be logged in to post.