First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Single Peeps Find Love?
5318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / itouch, ps3
Offline
Posted 1/15/15
I'll play too!~ :D
I'm not expecting a relationship out of this though. xD

24, that's the age of which I am! :D
I live in america!~ But you don't get to know where there. >w>
Interests: someone who can tolerate a yaoi fangirl hohoho~ (^o^)ノ////
idk what other kind of interest to list.... xD Youtube? Sometimes drawing? Anime? (why you here if you ain't into anime/manga), the end? xD
終わった、やった.~
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/15/15
I understand where both sides are coming from. You gotta understand that the guys that are on here aren't really the player types though. The other side should probably know that most of the users on here are male, so looking for love on Crunchyroll is a bad idea just because of the male to female ratio, regardless of the legal/not legal issue.
Posted 1/15/15
Who wants to raise my child?
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/15/15 , edited 12/10/15

forkberry wrote:

Who wants to raise my child?


lol, reminds me of Miroku.
15372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/15/15
Lolz here us go...go find some females/males

http://otakubooty.com
15333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/15/15

snoodles wrote:

I'll play too!~ :D
I'm not expecting a relationship out of this though. xD

24, that's the age of which I am! :D
I live in america!~ But you don't get to know where there. >w>
Interests: someone who can tolerate a yaoi fangirl hohoho~ (^o^)ノ////
idk what other kind of interest to list.... xD Youtube? Sometimes drawing? Anime? (why you here if you ain't into anime/manga), the end? xD
終わった、やった.~


Posted 1/16/15
Looking for an open-minded female.

Requirements:

-BMI should be between 16-21
-Somewhere around 120-150 IQ
-Promising career
-Wealthy background

Anyone?
Posted 1/16/15

Shishiku wrote:
Who wants to enter a long distance relationship like this? Seems overly pathetic, there are dating sites that exist for that purpose.


Actually I have a pretty low opinion of dating sites on a whole.
Mostly because they would lose customers if they did a good job and to buy into the hype with that mind set is pathetic.
15372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/16/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


Shishiku wrote:
Who wants to enter a long distance relationship like this? Seems overly pathetic, there are dating sites that exist for that purpose.


Actually I have a pretty low opinion of dating sites on a whole.
Mostly because they would lose customers if they did a good job and to buy into the hype with that mind set is pathetic.



Eh, I don't have high opinions either for dating websites, but I don't think they purposely market away from your preferences. Of course I haven't ever used a website so my opinion and experience is basically irrelevant =/
Posted 1/17/15 , edited 1/17/15
I got a date, so good for me.
Technically I got two but one was a guy so that wasn't going to be much of a success story.
15266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London
Offline
Posted 1/17/15 , edited 1/24/15
Not to be rude, but go outside to the real world instead of looking for love online on a anime forum. kind of sad
Posted 1/17/15

Dragon-Punch wrote:

Not to be rude, but go outside to the real world instead of looking for love online on a anime forum. kind of sad


Not to be rude, but mind your own business.
15266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


Dragon-Punch wrote:

Not to be rude, but go outside to the real world instead of looking for love online on a anime forum. kind of sad


Not to be rude, but mind your own business.


What ever you say. crunchy match.com seekers
15372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

I got a date, so good for me.
Technically I got two but one was a guy so that wasn't going to be much of a success story.


people get sex changes for love all the time....
2116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / USA
Online
Posted 1/17/15
Everyone on here except for snoodles and Sir_jamesalot is male.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.