First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Are you being honest about your age on here?
4728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / CT, USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/15
I am telling the truth I am 17. Well as of Now. I don't need and don't want to lie.
63420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Brooklyn, NY
Offline
Posted 1/1/15
I'm already an old timer of sorts. Lying about my age would just make me a creepy old timer, and I don't want to be that dude.
2128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Fantasy
Offline
Posted 1/2/15 , edited 1/2/15
Why should i lie 18 from 7 oct 2014
72907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 1/3/15
I'm 29 as of literally 30 minutes ago.
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 1/3/15
I have no reason to lie. I've never lied about my age on forums, even when I was waaaay younger.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 1/3/15
No. I'm not 100, but I am over 50. I'm just very cautious about revealing personal details about myself.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 1/3/15

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

I'm 29 as of literally 30 minutes ago. :D


Happy Birthday! I hope it is full of fun, food and loot for you.
Posted 1/3/15
Yes.
72907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 1/3/15

Gafennec wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

I'm 29 as of literally 30 minutes ago. :D


Happy Birthday! I hope it is full of fun, food and loot for you.


Thanks. I appreciate the kind Words!
Posted 1/3/15

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


Gafennec wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

I'm 29 as of literally 30 minutes ago. :D


Happy Birthday! I hope it is full of fun, food and loot for you.


Thanks. I appreciate the kind Words!


Where do you you see yourself 30 years from now?
72907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 1/3/15 , edited 1/3/15

symphonicecho wrote:

Where do you you see yourself 30 years from now?


Wow.

With My Father's Medical Clinic becoming My Psychiatric facility, and to have already established a business. I already Own My own House right now, and it's just Me and the House is huge, and it's Just Me. I come Home from School alone every Day pretty much, unless I'm also Working that Night.

But Yeah. I'd like to maybe think I'd be in a Relationship, but I have the Dog awful most worse experiences with them...
Posted 1/3/15 , edited 1/3/15


Well, you have some time. I can't imagine what it must be like to juggle that workload, but in any case I do sincerely hope your luck with relationships is better in the future, stranger!
72907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 1/3/15

symphonicecho wrote:



Well, you have some time. I can't imagine what it must be like to juggle that workload, but in any case I do sincerely hope your luck with relationships is better in the future, stranger! :)


Well Thank You an awful Lot!
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Surrey, UK
Offline
Posted 1/3/15
I am indeed.
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/3/15
Yeap
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.