Anime adoption
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/2/15 , edited 1/2/15
If you could adapt one particular manga/manwha/LN/VG, etc. for the next season which would you choose? Personally I would wish Noblesse to be adopted, but the likelihood is very little =(
21749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 1/2/15 , edited 1/2/15

grandtroll wrote:

If you could adopt one particular manga/manwha for the next season which would you choose? Personally I would wish Noblesse to be adopted, but the likelihood is very little =(


Adapted you mean?

I'd go with The Disaster of Saiki Kusuo or One Punch Man.
106470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/2/15
<- this one
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/2/15

Kurodenki wrote:


grandtroll wrote:

If you could adopt one particular manga/manwha for the next season which would you choose? Personally I would wish Noblesse to be adopted, but the likelihood is very little =(


Adapted you mean?

I'd go with The Disaster of Saiki Kusuo or One Punch Man.


Ah how embarrassing =|, thanks for the correction.
20298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 1/2/15

grandtroll wrote:

If you could adapt one particular manga/manwha for the next season which would you choose? Personally I would wish Noblesse to be adopted, but the likelihood is very little =(


Yea so sad... Since it's so good...
37069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/2/15 , edited 1/2/15
I've already got my pick scheduled to begin in April of 2015:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rin-ne
70919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Animeville, USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/15
Give me an anime adaptation of Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou and I'll be happy.
Posted 1/2/15
I want a Katawa Shoujo or Ever 17 anime.
65134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/2/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I want a Katawa Shoujo


That would be awesome, but a Japanese studio would never adapt it I don't think

It would have to be a well established American anime studio (which doesn't exist yet) that liked the game and would be willing to make it. So as you see the odds are very low for it ever being adapted unfortunately
14746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 1/2/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I want a Katawa Shoujo


That would be awesome, but a Japanese studio would never adapt it I don't think

It would have to be a well established American anime studio (which doesn't exist yet) that liked the game and would be willing to make it. So as you see the odds are very low for it ever being adapted unfortunately


OMG 2nd best Lancer!

The first is Karna from Fate/Apocrypha, which would be an awesome anime.

Also kinda related, I'm in the middle of Lilly's route in KS. I think it's my favorite one in the game.
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/2/15
I think i would adapt Kamigami No Asobi. Although it came out last summer I would like to modify the ending.
65134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/2/15

Shwuishu wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I want a Katawa Shoujo


That would be awesome, but a Japanese studio would never adapt it I don't think

It would have to be a well established American anime studio (which doesn't exist yet) that liked the game and would be willing to make it. So as you see the odds are very low for it ever being adapted unfortunately


OMG 2nd best Lancer!

The first is Karna from Fate/Apocrypha, which would be an awesome anime.

Also kinda related, I'm in the middle of Lilly's route in KS. I think it's my favorite one in the game.


Ya I was looking for Lancer avis and came across this Fate/Prototype one, so I decided to use it haha. The Fate/Prototype Lancer looks basically the exact same as the Fate/Stay Night Lancer except just different clothes.

And Emi is my favorite route and then Lily and Hanako's routes are tied for second for me.
One Punch Mod
97886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/4/17
New Year's cleaning. Closing threads with no activity since 2015.
You must be logged in to post.