First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchy Roll Messenger Bag + Mystery Bag
8194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
Hey guys, just wanted to reach out and ask if anyone has heard any word as to when the CR messenger bags + mystery bag would be shipped. Bought mine on December 2nd during the "cyber week" sale, it's now 33 days later and still unshipped..

Has anyone else not had theirs shipped yet? Have you received your bag? Has it been shipped?

Thanks.
oz100 
18641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
I haven't received my mystery Kill la Kill bag yet. I checked the order status and it says "Paid, Pending Fulfillment".
53525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
Shipping got backed up and is based off when you ordered it
21091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/15

oz100 wrote:

I haven't received my mystery Kill la Kill bag yet. I checked the order status and it says "Paid, Pending Fulfillment".


Got the same status for my SAO bag.
One Punch Mod
85881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/4/15

TheTruBlu wrote:

Hey guys, just wanted to reach out and ask if anyone has heard any word as to when the CR messenger bags + mystery bag would be shipped. Bought mine on December 2nd during the "cyber week" sale, it's now 33 days later and still unshipped..

Has anyone else not had theirs shipped yet? Have you received your bag? Has it been shipped?

Thanks.


I've moved this to the Crunchyroll Store support forum. I think even the earliest orders weren't scheduled to ship until around December 31, so it doesn't seem completely surprising, given the holidays, that they wouldn't have been received yet--especially if you're not near SF.
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
this really sucks
8194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
Thanks for the replies. I was just afraid it was only mine.
53525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
Christmas and New Years messed everything up
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
Mine is also paid,pending fulfillment and unshipped
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
Would have been nice to have a warning about delayed shipping on the check out
58670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 1/4/15

metalshiflet96 wrote:

Would have been nice to have a warning about delayed shipping on the check out


The specified delivery date was an "estimate."
19520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
Yep I ordered on the 2nd and it still says it's Pending Fulfillment too. I'm wondering why if something went wrong.. those of us that ordered the earliest still haven't had a change over a month later o.0 Yet some people have had their ship out as early as the 27th.
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
Hope they would make like an announcement soon or sth to notify us of our orders.
58670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 1/5/15

killer360xx wrote:

Yep I ordered on the 2nd and it still says it's Pending Fulfillment too. I'm wondering why if something went wrong.. those of us that ordered the earliest still haven't had a change over a month later o.0 Yet some people have had their ship out as early as the 27th.


From what I can tell from forum posts, only people with the SAO bags received theirs so far.
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/15 , edited 1/12/15
Nope mine is the SAO bag
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.