First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchy Roll Messenger Bag + Mystery Bag
75671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
when did you order?
19520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
If I get at least one item I like I won't get too upset. I am still disappointed the bags don't have the series' logo on them though. :/ Very plain bag, CR's logo could have at least been orange. lol
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
mine was the exact same stuff. and I feel the same way you do about it, although I am a touch disappointed. just because the ad for them stated a retail value of 100$ and I just don't see that value at all TBH.
but hey its stuff lol

Oh did anyone else have a problem leaving a review? I got an email today asking for one but It wont let me post it.
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
I feel your pain I was very disappointed when I saw the stuff too, I wasn't expecting SMC but I was expecting something worth buying. not bargain bin bottoms.
8194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 1/9/15 , edited 1/15/15
Good news everyone,

After a month and 7 days, my bag has finally shipped!

I'm still going to be happy with whatever I get, I ordered mostly to get a new school bag that I could take to classes with me and stick under my desk. The SAO items are just a bonus!

I'll post what I got in my box once it arrives at my home. ^^

Thank you to everyone who has commented so far.
25579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States, fl...
Online
Posted 1/9/15

TheTruBlu wrote:

Good news everyone,

After a month and 7 days, my bag has finally shipped!

I'm still going to be happy with whatever I get, I ordered mostly to get a new school bag that I could take to classes with me and stick under my desk. The SAO items are just a bonus!

I'll post what I got in my box once it arrives at my home. ^^

Thank you to everyone who has commented so far.


main reason i got mine aswell, have no idea what people were expecting since it happens every goddamn mystery bag.......still no godamn clue why some of them purchased more than 2 ?

8194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 1/9/15

Masough wrote:

main reason i got mine aswell, have no idea what people were expecting since it happens every goddamn mystery bag.......still no godamn clue why some of them purchased more than 2 ?



It's my first time buying a mystery bag, also probably the last - that is if the bag is of good quality.

Also, the waiting time makes me sad. Haha
25579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States, fl...
Online
Posted 1/9/15

TheTruBlu wrote:


Masough wrote:

main reason i got mine aswell, have no idea what people were expecting since it happens every goddamn mystery bag.......still no godamn clue why some of them purchased more than 2 ?



It's my first time buying a mystery bag, also probably the last - that is if the bag is of good quality.

Also, the waiting time makes me sad. Haha


im hoping the bags atleast durable enough for college, crunchies notorious for the shipping times its part of the gamble and never watch unboxing and spoilers since odds are you got what everyone else got -.-


but other than thier store the rest of their service is pretty solid
17040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Dallas, Texas
Offline
Posted 1/10/15
I placed my order on Dec. 3rd and I'm still getting "Paid. Pending fulfillment". I hope it ships soon.
18011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/15 , edited 1/11/15
I was overall let down By the Sailor Moon Bag. The price is a bit much for the little items included. Check out My video unboxing for the sailor moon bag here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO4ldyIoll8
14012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/15
I ordered a DBZ bag, on December 3rd, and haven't been able to get any serious answers from anyone, and it takes days to get a response, and when I do get one, it's a generic, not answering most of my questions, robotic answer. Finally was asked if I'd like to be forwarded to a manager, but that was a day or two ago, still waiting on response. And that's just for the mystery messenger bag, I have an entirely separate issue with my anime service where my que isn't updating and I have to go directly into the videoes to get to the next one, and while I'm watching, on the app, video will stop, bar at bottom of screen will keep playing, and after a few seconds audio will continue but it's several seconds later and there's no video playing anymore. It's all made more frustrating coz it takes days to get a response, and when I get one, it doesn't help.
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Memphis, TN
Offline
Posted 1/11/15
So I finally got my "Kill La Kill" messenger bag the other day. And well....*sigh* I like the goodies but I was a bit disappointed at the end of my unboxing vid:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO4ldyIoll8
19520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/11/15

Inabikari_rule34 wrote:

I ordered a DBZ bag, on December 3rd, and haven't been able to get any serious answers from anyone, and it takes days to get a response, and when I do get one, it's a generic, not answering most of my questions, robotic answer. Finally was asked if I'd like to be forwarded to a manager, but that was a day or two ago, still waiting on response. And that's just for the mystery messenger bag, I have an entirely separate issue with my anime service where my que isn't updating and I have to go directly into the videoes to get to the next one, and while I'm watching, on the app, video will stop, bar at bottom of screen will keep playing, and after a few seconds audio will continue but it's several seconds later and there's no video playing anymore. It's all made more frustrating coz it takes days to get a response, and when I get one, it doesn't help.


I ordered my DBZ bag on the 2nd and it's been in the exact same "Paid, Pending Fulfillment" status since then. I've gotten two replies to my "what's going on" questions.. they just say "we don't really know yet" basically lol I wish it was possible to cancel my order and get a refund because this is just pure crap if you ask me. :/
52525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/11/15
Hopefully there's enough stock, I want my SAO bag. Ordered on the 2nd
14012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/15

killer360xx wrote:


Inabikari_rule34 wrote:

I ordered my DBZ bag on the 2nd and it's been in the exact same "Paid, Pending Fulfillment" status since then. I've gotten two replies to my "what's going on" questions.. they just say "we don't really know yet" basically lol I wish it was possible to cancel my order and get a refund because this is just pure crap if you ask me. :/





Yeah, I'm over here like, what? How do you not know what's go on? You're the company that people are ordering from, you're selling your products, you should know when you're getting your own merch
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.