First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Dog Days Double Dash (Season 3) -- where can we watch it? Anyone else excited?
28043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
The third season of Dog Days is airing this month (so excited!), but I haven't heard any word of Crunchy Roll simulcasting it. Heck, I haven't even seen any *fansub* groups talk about it. Does anyone know if it's even going to be possible to watch it this season? Also, can we get totally excited for this? I'm so happy.
14361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Shortbread Land
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
Both seasons are on CR so I'm sure they will try get the third season.
The Wise Wizard
99877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

Deathgeese wrote:

The third season of Dog Days is airing this month (so excited!), but I haven't heard any word of Crunchy Roll simulcasting it.

It doesn't premiere until January 10th, which is near when the anime premieres finish. (Except for 3 stragglers, all this season's anime have premiered by the 11th). As such, it is unlikely to be announced for a few days yet.

Don't worry. It is almost certain it will be simulcast here.

15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Denmark
Online
Posted 1/5/15
Though seeing as the previous 2 seasons are not available to watch in Denmark. I am guessing the 3rd season won't either.
The Wise Wizard
99877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

ImperialDane wrote:

Though seeing as the previous 2 seasons are not available to watch in Denmark. I am guessing the 3rd season won't either.

That may not be the case. The publisher for it was Aniplex, and there regions have been more expansive in recent seasons. It may not seem that long, but Dog Days' dates back to 2012.

I would expect regions now more similar to Aldnoah Zero. The question is whether Aniplex considers Denmark a "German speaking territory", as those were excluded from Europe.

15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Denmark
Online
Posted 1/5/15
Hm. Fair enough. Did not know that. Well i suppose we'll have to see if Denmark once more ends up a Part of the Reich.
The Wise Wizard
99877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

ImperialDane wrote:

Hm. Fair enough. Did not know that. Well i suppose we'll have to see if Denmark once more ends up a Part of the Reich.

I sometimes think the Japanese forgot that Germany lost WW II.

15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Denmark
Online
Posted 1/5/15
That would explain a few things...
8345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
Dogs days season 3 will be on Crunchyroll, been announced now
15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Denmark
Online
Posted 1/9/15

Scooty-Bby wrote:

Dogs days season 3 will be on Crunchyroll, been announced now :D


Do you have a link ?
8345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
Im afraid I cant find it anymore, it was in the news section of crunchyrolls main homepage.

I do remember it saying that the first episode is airing saturday so keep a look out on here for it
15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Denmark
Online
Posted 1/9/15

Scooty-Bby wrote:

Im afraid I cant find it anymore, it was in the news section of crunchyrolls main homepage.

I do remember it saying that the first episode is airing saturday so keep a look out on here for it :)


Well unless you can Remember the territories i think i'll just wait for an actual announcement Since seeing as how these things usually go i would not be surprised if it wasn't available in Scandinavia.
The Wise Wizard
99877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/9/15 , edited 1/9/15
This is surprising...and not in a good way:

Dog Days will be available to Crunchyroll members in the following territories: Asia excluding China, Korea, India

Another surprise (and I believe an error) is that Japan isn't included in the exclusion list for Asia.

I'm hoping this was a serious cut and paste omission or typo, as it means CR lost the US, Canada or other territories for a series they had a license for the prior two series for.

It would be somewhat understandable if for some reason Daisuki or Funimation had it, but I see no signs of that thus far.
51508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/15

TheAncientOne wrote:

This is surprising...and not in a good way:

Dog Days will be available to Crunchyroll members in the following territories: Asia excluding China, Korea, India

Another surprise (and I believe an error) is that Japan isn't included in the exclusion list for Asia.

I'm hoping this was a serious cut and paste omission or typo, as it means CR lost the US, Canada or other territories for a series they had a license for the prior two series for.

It would be somewhat understandable if for some reason Daisuki or Funimation had it, but I see no signs of that thus far.


"Anybody else's Bull$#!t detector just go off?"
- Damon Baird (Gears of War 2)
47590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
I wonder about that. It is extremely rare for CR not to have US rights for anything. But, it is showing that on the series page. Can we get an official CR management explaination here. I find it discerning that one of the biggest titles is blacked out from probably the biggest market.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.