First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Peeing
Posted 1/5/15
This is just disgusting.
4490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 1/5/15
I'd have to agree over the hovering argument. When I was growing up I was taught not to sit on public toilet seats because most likely they'd be dirty. I've had to clean the toilet after my bro used it. He didn't even get to the bowl. When he goes to the toilet in the middle of the night half asleep he doesn't seem to aim at the bowl at all. You come in later in the morning and floor around the toilet is smelling pissy. When not in use toilets should be kept closed with the seat down and the cover sealing the bowl. We've all got hands to set the toilet for our own individual use.

I recall the time I was babysitting my nephews and a friends little boys. The oldest nephew smugly said they'd get to leave the seat up because they the males outnumbered me the one female. I pointed out that it was my home so my rules go, that wiped the smile of his face.
1033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cape Coral, FL
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

piratequeen369 wrote:


generalschrimpf wrote:

I haven't taken a piss in about 2 and 1/2 years so... I couldn't really say at the moment xD
(I have no kidneys in my body at the moment, so I don't produce it)


Whaaat? =.=

Is that possible?


Yeah, I'm on dialysis (as said by someone already), aint a big deal, and it's funny cause I've beaten my previous record of not pissing in 2 years xD
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

generalschrimpf wrote:

Yeah, I'm on dialysis (as said by someone already), aint a big deal, and it's funny cause I've beaten my previous record of not pissing in 2 years xD


Woah, not peeing... what is that like? So you know when you drink too much water or something, where does the water go?..

Lol, soz, I'm asking the dumbest questions XD
1033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cape Coral, FL
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

piratequeen369 wrote:


generalschrimpf wrote:

Yeah, I'm on dialysis (as said by someone already), aint a big deal, and it's funny cause I've beaten my previous record of not pissing in 2 years xD


Woah, not peeing... what is that like? So you know when you drink too much water or something, where does the water go?..

Lol, soz, I'm asking the dumbest questions XD


Perfectly legitimate question! And yes, I have to control my fluid, since they have nowhere to go until treatments, I can only drink up to 32 oz a day. Any more, and fluid can build up in my ankles, feet, hands, arms, and worst of all, chest. When I found out I had failure (for the 3rd time), at the time I was having bad chest pains, found out I had over 2 liters of fluid around my heart. Not good hahahah
23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

XXpoisonivyXX wrote:

Umm... it also happens because some don't wipe.... I mean come on... I've witnessed this as I walked into a stall when a girl I worked with finshed but didnt flush and didnt wash her hands..... I was forever grossed out. I wiped the seat down and flushed and put layers of toilet seat covers on.


Posted 1/5/15 , edited 1/5/15
I've haven't peed on a toilet seat since I was mid-potty training.

In public restrooms, I put a bunch of toilet paper on the seat. Hovering never appealed to me unless the seat was low. I can also pee standing up, it's all in the technique. It takes a while to learn.

I never understood why some girls don't wipe. That's pretty nasty.
15841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / L'Étoile du Nord,...
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

saksiss wrote:

I just pissed myself laughing. Don't worry, I wasn't standing.

No pun intended, right?
5773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/15
I have never once pissed on the toilet seat. I have accidentally left some drops off period blood but that's something not in my control.
I have never heard of females missed the toilet seat. I live with my brother and boyfriend and they both piss on the seat and on the side of the toilet like damn animals. I occasionally sit in puddle of piss and I really hate it.
40009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Offline
Posted 1/5/15
Isnt this a awks thread
17394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/5/15
Wow, from this thread it seems like if you're a woman peeing is identical to rocket science. For men it's like pointing a gun at the Grand Canyon and shooting.
16086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / City of Dis (ney)
Offline
Posted 1/5/15
I'll just throw this out there:

One possible issue may be the differences in toilets around the world.

In Thailand, until recently, most toilets were a concrete or porcelain-lined hole in the floor that you squatted over. When my sister first moved here to the US (she was 18 at the time), I walked in on her once, and there she was: perched on top of the toilet, feet planted on both sides of the seat, squatting to relieve herself. I let out a surprised giggle, and she got quite flustered. I informed her then that here in the US you just sit on them, like a chair... That was the very last time she squatted like that on a western toilet.
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

Gross1985 wrote:


saksiss wrote:

I just pissed myself laughing. Don't worry, I wasn't standing.

No pun intended, right?


Yesh.
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 1/5/15
This may be uncomfortable to admit, but screw it. I've had Surgical procedures done on...My Body back in 2006. Prostate issues. Serious issues. It's a DEEP subject. Ever since then, I have had an intense dislike of having to Use the Bathroom at all; My anxiety issues and such only compound the entire affair. So what I'm getting to here I guess...I pee sitting down 85% of the time. I don't really make a big deal about the issue, or at least I try and not to. Even admitting this just now was a huge step for Me, in confronting the Subject. But Yeah. I'm a Guy, and more often than not, I void while sitting. Just the way things are I guess.
15841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / L'Étoile du Nord,...
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

This may be uncomfortable to admit, but screw it. I've had Surgical procedures done on...My Body back in 2006. Prostate issues. Serious issues. It's a DEEP subject. Ever since then, I have had an intense dislike of having to Use the Bathroom at all; My anxiety issues and such only compound the entire affair. So what I'm getting to here I guess...I pee sitting down 85% of the time. I don't really make a big deal about the issue, or at least I try and not to. Even admitting this just now was a huge step for Me, in confronting the Subject. But Yeah. I'm a Guy, and more often than not, I void while sitting. Just the way things are I guess.

I think the one thing I can take from your comment is that I'm not keen on peeing in public restrooms. I'm kind of "pee-shy", and I definitely don't do #2 in public restrooms. I don't know why that is. Maybe I don't like how people can hear me peeing, especially worrying about how people can hear what's being expelled out of my body and stuff.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.