First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Deaf anime lovers
3169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / beautiful earth
Offline
Posted 1/5/15
Anyone who are deaf? I want to know if you like to add deaf people who love to talk about anime???

Add me!
Posted 1/5/15
i guess you don't watch dubs then
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Velvet,private je...
Offline
Posted 1/5/15
deaf like you can never hear or you can use a hearing aid to help you hear? I don't mind, but I don't socialize that much. I'm not a fun person to talk to anyways, so you're better off talking to a brick than me
3169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / beautiful earth
Offline
Posted 1/5/15
I am deaf like ... i never be able to hear any sound
9111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New jersey
Offline
Posted 1/5/15
Dont think i've ever met anyone deaf, let alone an anime fan who was. which begs the question do you prefer to read manga over watching the anime? I apologize if this comes off as douche-ish, just generally curious.

Side note; i can only see out of one eye if it's any consolation.
3169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / beautiful earth
Offline
Posted 1/5/15
umm both
30404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

cshartke wrote:
i can only see out of one eye


Do you prefer 2d girls or 3d girls displayed in 2d?
I'm curious about this.

I'm color blind if that's ammunition for you.
9111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New jersey
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


cshartke wrote:
i can only see out of one eye


Do you prefer 2d girls or 3d girls displayed in 2d?
I'm curious about this.

I'm color blind if that's ammunition for you.


I'm not sure i fully understand your question, but im going to assume your talking about viewing entertainment (such as a 3d movie over a regular film screen) in which case its not possible for me to watch a movie in 3d, i start to see double get migraines followed by constant vomiting.
30404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 1/5/15

cshartke wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


cshartke wrote:
i can only see out of one eye


Do you prefer 2d girls or 3d girls displayed in 2d?
I'm curious about this.

I'm color blind if that's ammunition for you.


I'm not sure i fully understand your question, but im going to assume your talking about viewing entertainment (such as a 3d movie over a regular film screen) in which case its not possible for me to watch a movie in 3d, i start to see double get migraines followed by constant vomiting.


so... 2d girls.
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Velvet,private je...
Offline
Posted 1/6/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


cshartke wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


cshartke wrote:
i can only see out of one eye


Do you prefer 2d girls or 3d girls displayed in 2d?
I'm curious about this.

I'm color blind if that's ammunition for you.


I'm not sure i fully understand your question, but im going to assume your talking about viewing entertainment (such as a 3d movie over a regular film screen) in which case its not possible for me to watch a movie in 3d, i start to see double get migraines followed by constant vomiting.


so... 2d girls.


What if sir James can go into the TV and watch the anime from there in 3D because he is in that world?

Or do you mean CGI?
30404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 1/6/15

Mastermintytheoriginal wrote:
Or do you mean CGI?


I meant he has no depth perception.
3169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / beautiful earth
Offline
Posted 1/6/15
I dont know but it made me wonder... but it is up to him
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Velvet,private je...
Offline
Posted 1/6/15
Speaking of deaf I heard about this manga about romance between a deaf girl and a normal guy but the first part is kind of shitty but meaningful because it shows what the normal guy was like in the past and him interacting with the girl. It just shows him and some classmates bullying her though but it's meaningful because it draws emotion from the reader, and it lets the reader know the past of the two.
3169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / beautiful earth
Offline
Posted 1/6/15

Mastermintytheoriginal wrote:

Speaking of deaf I heard about this manga about romance between a deaf girl and a normal guy but the first part is kind of shitty but meaningful because it shows what the normal guy was like in the past and him interacting with the girl. It just shows him and some classmates bullying her though but it's meaningful because it draws emotion from the reader, and it lets the reader know the past of the two.


dang .. i was wonderig of that... do u have it ? or do you know the title?

6494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
The manga about a deaf girl is called Koe no Katachi or A Silent Voice. Its on CR, I will post the link to it below.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/comics/manga/a-silent-voice-koe-no-katachi/volumes
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.