Comment closed on Shows
15351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Oslo
Offline
Posted 1/5/15
Hi

Any reason why all the show"s have "commenting is temporarily disabled on this page. "
I just wanna pass on my Guest pass..

Posted 1/6/15
If I had to guess I'd say it was probably related to the DDoS they suffered and the one going issues (.e.g Cloudflare being unable to connect to CR) etc.

There is a thread for sharing guest passes.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-803801/the-official-guest-pass-thread-read-opening-post-first
15351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Oslo
Offline
Posted 1/6/15
Thank you
75671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 1/6/15

nooneinparticular wrote:

If I had to guess I'd say it was probably related to the DDoS they suffered and the one going issues (.e.g Cloudflare being unable to connect to CR) etc.

There is a thread for sharing guest passes.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-803801/the-official-guest-pass-thread-read-opening-post-first


This.
22933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/15 , edited 1/6/15

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


nooneinparticular wrote:

If I had to guess I'd say it was probably related to the DDoS they suffered and the one going issues (.e.g Cloudflare being unable to connect to CR) etc.

There is a thread for sharing guest passes.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-803801/the-official-guest-pass-thread-read-opening-post-first


This.


Props to the CR staff for recovering so quickly. I didn't think I would be back to watching anime one day after the announcement. There are a still a number of issues, but I am not complaining. CR is back up and running, and maintenance is doing their best. FIGHT ON HIME-CHAN! Keep up the good work, we're all counting on you, and the rest of you.
42240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
dead
Offline
Posted 1/6/15 , edited 1/6/15
More DDoS aftereffect
And here I am still wondering why anyone would want to DDoS CR in the first place
Posted 1/6/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

More DDoS aftereffect
And here I am still wondering why anyone would want to DDoS CR in the first place


Script kiddies doing it just to be a pain in the ass, like Lizard Squad.
11859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/15

nooneinparticular wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

More DDoS aftereffect
And here I am still wondering why anyone would want to DDoS CR in the first place


Script kiddies doing it just to be a pain in the ass, like Lizard Squad.

Unfortunately considering DDoS is a simple attack, it's pretty tricky to defeat.
Also sadly the number of attacks is increasing because of how ridiculously easy it is.
One Punch Mod
96244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/6/15

MrRoyalgard wrote:

Hi

Any reason why all the show"s have "commenting is temporarily disabled on this page. "
I just wanna pass on my Guest pass..



In the future please post questions such as this in the Site Support / Minor Questions forum in the Help section of the forums.

Since you've already received good answers I'm closing it now.
You must be logged in to post.