First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Dating Asians
4490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 1/7/15

piratequeen369 wrote:

I'm lost, what's a fob?


Oh so it's not just me. This is the first time I've heard this and I'm not familiar with rachet either. I guess I don't speak American.
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 1/7/15 , edited 1/7/15

tkayt wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:

I'm lost, what's a fob?


Oh so it's not just me. This is the first time I've heard this and I'm not familiar with rachet either. I guess I don't speak American.


I know what ratchet means, this will be embarrassing if I'm wrong, ratchet refers to a girl who's really, loud, uncouth, unladylike in the sense that she's really ghetto and guy-like. Someone just told me that 'fob' means "fresh off the boat" which I can believe. Now this actually makes sense! I've no experience dating an Asian guy so I can't answer the question. The Asian guys over here in London are always really cute and have a nice sense of humour. Actually, believe it or not, I'm related to an Asian-American, lol, he's adopted and he's alright too but I suppose I can't date him :')
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 1/7/15

RavingDragon wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:

I'm lost, what's a fob?


"Fresh off the boat"


Cheers! Cool profile pick by the way, is that car yours?
52465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Riding sound waves
Offline
Posted 1/7/15

piratequeen369 wrote:


RavingDragon wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:

I'm lost, what's a fob?


"Fresh off the boat"


Cheers! Cool profile pick by the way, is that car yours?



Thanks! Yes the car is mine.
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 1/7/15

RavingDragon wrote:

Thanks! Yes the car is mine.


Oh, wow, who's the anime character on it? And did you paint it yourself?
5247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/15
I've never dated anyone Asian before, but I suppose it would be nice.
Depending on how nice and responsible he/she is.
52465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Riding sound waves
Offline
Posted 1/7/15

piratequeen369 wrote:


RavingDragon wrote:

Thanks! Yes the car is mine.


Oh, wow, who's the anime character on it? And did you paint it yourself?


It's the Vocaloid Hatsune Miku. It's not paint. It's a vinyl wrap. I designed the lay out and sent it too a shop that does wraps. They printed it out and installed it.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 1/7/15
I have always liked How female Asians looked, but then I am not good looking as you can see from my profile page so no luck for me. But that's Ok I still have my Crunchyroll ED forum.. O shit where did it go.. Nooo! Not the ED now what will I do!
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / London
Offline
Posted 1/7/15

RavingDragon wrote:


piratequeen369 wrote:


RavingDragon wrote:

Thanks! Yes the car is mine.


Oh, wow, who's the anime character on it? And did you paint it yourself?


It's the Vocaloid Hatsune Miku. It's not paint. It's a vinyl wrap. I designed the lay out and sent it too a shop that does wraps. They printed it out and installed it.


Cool, well sort of, not a fan of Hatsune Miku but your car certainly is awesome!
41057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/15
I think it would be fun to date someone Asian. Unfortunately I don't have any experience dating outside my own race or dating at all period haha. I'd like to try it but haven't really encountered Asian men in my area interested in women of color.
34859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the bay
Online
Posted 1/7/15
lol, these comments.

Anyway to OP, I live in the Bay area and there's a lot of Asians. For "fobs", It just means Asians who weren't born here, but immigrated here; so I couldn't really call you a fob since you're just visiting. But I agree, there a lot of Asian-American girls who just turn up all the time and its really annoying for the most part.
13128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/7/15

Arbitrator wrote:

lol, these comments.

Anyway to OP, I live in the Bay area and there's a lot of Asians. For "fobs", It just means Asians who weren't born here, but immigrated here; so I couldn't really call you a fob since you're just visiting. But I agree, there a lot of Asian-American girls who just turn up all the time and its really annoying for the most part.


Yeah I totally feel you, I live in SoCal near Los Angeles so most Asian-American girls anywhere from 18-24 just want to turn up all the time. Then there's guys like me who like to sit in a cafe on a Friday night chatting on a black Americano
34859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the bay
Online
Posted 1/7/15

KsideHb wrote:


Arbitrator wrote:

lol, these comments.

Anyway to OP, I live in the Bay area and there's a lot of Asians. For "fobs", It just means Asians who weren't born here, but immigrated here; so I couldn't really call you a fob since you're just visiting. But I agree, there a lot of Asian-American girls who just turn up all the time and its really annoying for the most part.


Yeah I totally feel you, I live in SoCal near Los Angeles so most Asian-American girls anywhere from 18-24 just want to turn up all the time. Then there's guys like me who like to sit in a cafe on a Friday night chatting on a black Americano



im not cool enough to drink coffee but i would like to just kick back and relax without having to get a drink.
11302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 1/7/15 , edited 1/7/15
Ah, I've never had any luck dating any Asian guys. I'm an Asian myself, and the stereotypes are outrageous.
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 1/7/15
I've dated both a fobby asian and an "americanized" asian. Both girls were great, both girls' fathers were racist towards blacks but both of their moms were okay with it.

Only got the shnookie from one. You can probably guess who
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.