First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Night Club
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/6/15 , edited 1/6/15
dancing with friends and having a few drinks, what could be wrong with that, but the darkness of the night club is perfect for cruel people to hide while stalking their prey, are you predator or prey
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/11/15
"why, why did that have to happen" storm wondered "now im stuck on leave drinking bourbon and coke" the club was raving the lights were changing and the air was filled with smoke and their was a group having a bux party "what am i supposed to do while stuck on leave" storm thought everyone was dancing but storm didnt know any of them or anyone in the city he was always too busy with work. "maybe i should socialize while i can maybe help me get over it and maybe forget" he thought "wonder if theirs anyone like me or just interesting in general"
20792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/12/15
Up high in the rafters of the building far out of the eye of anyone was yezvet sitting while sipping a drink. "..." she said nothing and just watched everyone below with almost no care in the world.
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/12/15
storm decides to get up and move around the club slowly examining people on the dance floor "i never understood how so many people can be so oblivious to the outside world, the real world" storm walked around to the edge of the club and leaned against the wall just wondering to himself
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/15
Reiki entered the night club. Reiki hasn't been to a club for a long time since work always had him busy. Sure, Reiki could go home and sleep after so many hours of work today,but he wanted to have fun today. "I wonder if anything exciting will happen..." Reiki said to himself as be examined the club.
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/13/15
storm noticed reiki enter the club but kept to himself in the corner of the club and kept scanning the room for any trouble to arise. slowly taking sips of his bourbon and coke wondering what will happen by the end of the night "will anyone be attacked tonight i wonder or has it already happened without anyone noticing"storm thought
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
Reiki walked over to the bar and sat on a stool. He examined the place and saw many suspicious people in the club. Reiki had his guard up, just in case he was attacked or anything would happen. I really want something to happen Reiki thought. Reiki really wanted to meet someone very interesting or just fight them. He was bored. Being a doctor all day bored him and he needed to entertain himself by fighting someone or meeting a new person right now.
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
Storm got bored of scanning the club after convincing himself that nothing will happen. he walked over to the bar and sat down next to reiki and ordered another bourbon and coke before turning towards reiki and putting his arm out to shake reikis hand "hey im storm you from around here?""
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

SurrealStorm wrote:

Storm got bored of scanning the club after convincing himself that nothing will happen. he walked over to the bar and sat down next to reiki and ordered another bourbon and coke before turning towards reiki and putting his arm out to shake reikis hand "hey im storm you from around here?""


Reiki noticed the man who sat next to him and tried to make conversation with him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Reiki." Reiki shook Storm's hand and smiled a bit. Right away Reiki knew Storm was a normal human being; nothing special. "And yea I'm from here. I kind of live far from here though. Are you new in this town?"
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/14/15
Storm knew after shaking Reiki's hand there was something not normal with him he had a sort of aura about him" im from around here but im usually away on work but ive been giving time off so what do you usually do during the day"
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

SurrealStorm wrote:

Storm knew after shaking Reiki's hand there was something not normal with him he had a sort of aura about him" im from around here but im usually away on work but ive been giving time off so what do you usually do during the day"


Reiki nodded "Well, I work at a hospital most of my days. I'm a doctor so I'm always busy helping people. Even though I don't have work sometimes, I ALWAYS need to help people." Reiki chuckled. "And what do you do for your work?"
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

Twinies16 wrote:

Reiki nodded "Well, I work at a hospital most of my days. I'm a doctor so I'm always busy helping people. Even though I don't have work sometimes, I ALWAYS need to help people." Reiki chuckled. "And what do you do for your work?"


well that must be pretty annoying but then again you would get alot of satisfaction knowing you are always helping people" Storm smiled "me im just a detective of sorts i track down dangerous people around the world and sometimes im put on security business and have to look after people"
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

SurrealStorm wrote:


Twinies16 wrote:

Reiki nodded "Well, I work at a hospital most of my days. I'm a doctor so I'm always busy helping people. Even though I don't have work sometimes, I ALWAYS need to help people." Reiki chuckled. "And what do you do for your work?"


well that must be pretty annoying but then again you would get alot of satisfaction knowing you are always helping people" Storm smiled "me im just a detective of sorts i track down dangerous people around the world and sometimes im put on security business and have to look after people"


"Hmm..." Reiki smirked "I kind of well... Track down dangerous people as well. It's pretty hard for to catch bad people sometimes. Ugh. Sometimes it's too much work, you know what I mean?"
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

Twinies16 wrote:


"Hmm..." Reiki smirked "I kind of well... Track down dangerous people as well. It's pretty hard for to catch bad people sometimes. Ugh. Sometimes it's too much work, you know what I mean?"



"yea i believe i know what you mean" Storm smiled "but since when does a doctor go out to track down bad people wouldn't it suck if you got called into work for an emergency you would have to leave the guy there and god knows what will happen afterwards cause then he will know he is being looked for let alone being hunted or he might be dumb and try and get your attention by killing people so he can get payback on you?"
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/15

SurrealStorm wrote:


Twinies16 wrote:


"Hmm..." Reiki smirked "I kind of well... Track down dangerous people as well. It's pretty hard for to catch bad people sometimes. Ugh. Sometimes it's too much work, you know what I mean?"



"yea i believe i know what you mean" Storm smiled "but since when does a doctor go out to track down bad people wouldn't it suck if you got called into work for an emergency you would have to leave the guy there and god knows what will happen afterwards cause then he will know he is being looked for let alone being hunted or he might be dumb and try and get your attention by killing people so he can get payback on you?"


Reiki smiled a bit "We'll... I kind of have 2 jobs. I'm a doctor and something. It's a secret. I don't think you would understand." Reiki laughed "and many times I've tried to catch the dangerous people but they always get away since work always calls me in. I seriously get mad at myself sometimes. But when I do catch a bad guy, I finish the job quickly, no mercy."

((Sorry for the late reply.))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.