First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Posted 3/2/15

Lula leaned forward interested

If you wish you can hear the story from Vexx later. okay -I smiled looking at the girl-
Posted 3/2/15


"Going to my place sounds like a great idea. It was great seeing you Lula and Thunder. I'M glad you are better now Lula."
Posted 3/2/15
(I take Cade to my room at the secret compound)
Posted 3/2/15

"Going to my place sounds like a great idea. It was great seeing you Lula and Thunder. I'M glad you are better now Lula."

Goodbye you two it was nice meeting you two. I smiled as i walked off with vexx. mmmm so where is your place located vexx? I asked as i offer her my jacket because it was so cold outside. -Here take my jacket- I don't need you catching a cold alright.
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/2/15



Lula sighed and faced thunder " want to have some fun "
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/2/15

tracyleaann98 wrote:

Lula sighed and faced thunder " want to have some fun "


"alright then" thunder said smiling then stopped "what about our pancakes and drinks" thunder said lifting an eyebrow in confusion
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/2/15

SurrealStorm wrote:
"alright then" thunder said smiling then stopped "what about our pancakes and drinks" thunder said lifting an eyebrow in confusion

Lula sighed she slapped twenty dollars on the counter "there that should cover it...... lets go" she grabbed thunders hand
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/2/15

tracyleaann98 wrote:

Lula sighed she slapped twenty dollars on the counter "there that should cover it...... lets go" she grabbed thunders hand


thunder looked at lula holding his hand and smiled "alright where do you want to go"
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/2/15

SurrealStorm wrote:
thunder looked at lula holding his hand and smiled "alright where do you want to go"

lula smiled "the park "
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/2/15

tracyleaann98 wrote:

lula smiled "the park "


"alright then" thunder smiled as he walked out the door still holding lula's hand

(moves to park)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.