First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Chaos;Child
224195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/6/15 , edited 1/6/15


A TV series of the VN is inevitable

Domain has been registered


Opening trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yuFLJJFUzk
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 1/6/15
Oh, that's awesome!
106080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/6/15 , edited 1/6/15
so takumi had a child with who?

who did he give his di sword to?
30449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 1/6/15
Oh my that's wonderful news.
20298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 1/6/15
yass another mind fck
65064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/6/15 , edited 1/6/15
Oh that's awesome! I hear this one is suppose to be good!

It's an eroge too btw
xxJing 
39229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 1/6/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Oh that's awesome! I hear this one is suppose to be good!

It's an eroge too btw


Was Chaos;Head an eroge too? Because I know Stein's;Gate and Robotics;Notes were not. After all Stein's;Gate was 360 and Robotics;Notes was PS3.
65064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/6/15

xxJing wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Oh that's awesome! I hear this one is suppose to be good!

It's an eroge too btw


Was Chaos;Head an eroge too? Because I know Stein's;Gate and Robotics;Notes were not. After all Stein's;Gate was 360 and Robotics;Notes was PS3.


this site is usually always spot on:
https://vndb.org/v14018

I don't think MS is as strict as Sony when it comes to eroges.
xxJing 
39229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 1/6/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


xxJing wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Oh that's awesome! I hear this one is suppose to be good!

It's an eroge too btw


Was Chaos;Head an eroge too? Because I know Stein's;Gate and Robotics;Notes were not. After all Stein's;Gate was 360 and Robotics;Notes was PS3.


this site is usually always spot on:
https://vndb.org/v14018

I don't think MS is as strict as Sony when it comes to eroges.


Actually it's listed as 'No Sexual Content.'
65064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/6/15 , edited 1/6/15

xxJing wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


xxJing wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Oh that's awesome! I hear this one is suppose to be good!

It's an eroge too btw


Was Chaos;Head an eroge too? Because I know Stein's;Gate and Robotics;Notes were not. After all Stein's;Gate was 360 and Robotics;Notes was PS3.


this site is usually always spot on:
https://vndb.org/v14018

I don't think MS is as strict as Sony when it comes to eroges.


Actually it's listed as 'No Sexual Content.'


Then why does it say 18+? Under the releases.

There seemed to be an M-Rated version and an A-rated version.

It even has the Z-ranting on the picture, it definitely had an eroge version:
xxJing 
39229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 1/6/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


xxJing wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


xxJing wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:

Oh that's awesome! I hear this one is suppose to be good!

It's an eroge too btw


Was Chaos;Head an eroge too? Because I know Stein's;Gate and Robotics;Notes were not. After all Stein's;Gate was 360 and Robotics;Notes was PS3.


this site is usually always spot on:
https://vndb.org/v14018

I don't think MS is as strict as Sony when it comes to eroges.


Actually it's listed as 'No Sexual Content.'


Then why does it say 18+? Under the releases.

There seemed to be an M-Rated version and an A-rated version.

It even has the Z-ranting on the picture, it definitely had an eroge version:


I guess we will just have to wait and see. I find that odd. Especially since it's exclusive to xbone.
65064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/6/15 , edited 1/6/15

xxJing wrote:

I guess we will just have to wait and see. I find that odd. Especially since it's exclusive to xbone.


Like I said before, probably less restrictions on the Xbox One.

And if they leave in some sexual content/intercourse in the anime that would be interesting
Posted 1/6/15
So what is this about? It looks like a sexual game similar to what I heard Steins Gate was. But I really love the Steins Gate anime. I'm almost curious but I don't really know what to expect.
83509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/15 , edited 1/7/15
Oh nice, just been waiting for the announcement since it was seemingly inevitable that this would get an anime.

I've heard the firsts VN was much better than the anime maybe they'll do better with this.

Edit: That said I liked Chaos;Head. I just liked S;G and R;N more.

They better get what's her name to do the OP.
35005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/15
Oh cool! Chaos;Head was awesome, so looking forward to this!

As a side note: Stark, how do you find out about this stuff? I'm starting to think you seriously are hardwired into the anime mainframe or something.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.