Any Destiny Players?
4138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/8/15
Any xbox360 destiny players out there? Got two level 32 hunters and a 30 warlock if anyone wants to do any raids.
59498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 1/9/15
My female Awoken Hunter/Bladedancer is level 31. I haven't done any Raids, though, and only went through one Weekly Nightfall and Heroic Strike.
4138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/9/15
Gamertag?
4138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/9/15

eyeofpain wrote:

My female Awoken Hunter/Bladedancer is level 31. I haven't done any Raids, though, and only went through one Weekly Nightfall and Heroic Strike.


Did you just buy gear from a shop?
59498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 1/9/15

Aeso wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:

My female Awoken Hunter/Bladedancer is level 31. I haven't done any Raids, though, and only went through one Weekly Nightfall and Heroic Strike.


Did you just buy gear from a shop?


Yeah, mostly Vanguard gear, Xur's Exotics, and the occasional Legendary from dropped engrams and reputation packages.
4138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/9/15

eyeofpain wrote:


Aeso wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:

My female Awoken Hunter/Bladedancer is level 31. I haven't done any Raids, though, and only went through one Weekly Nightfall and Heroic Strike.


Did you just buy gear from a shop?


Yeah, mostly Vanguard gear, Xur's Exotics, and the occasional Legendary from dropped engrams and reputation packages.


Whats your gamertag?
59498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 1/9/15 , edited 1/9/15

Aeso wrote:



Whats your gamertag?


It's ItTakesAnIdiot.
Sailor Candy Moderator
215171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/15/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads locked
You must be logged in to post.